My manager at work said.......

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

Postby Linz » Tue Sep 28, 2004 7:32 pm

Bump! Image

XOXO, Lindsay
Linz
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby shannendrules3 » Wed Sep 29, 2004 9:31 pm

Lindsay wrote:LOL! Thanks girl! Image You are SO funny! Thanks for the nice comments! Image

XOOXO, Lindsay

hey dude, what else could i do?? **is blackmaling legal?** lol!! Image

xoxoox
Kate
shannendrules3

Postby Linz » Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:59 pm

shannendrules3 wrote:hey dude, what else could i do?? **is blackmaling legal?** lol!! Image

xoxoox
Kate

LOL! I don't think so! haha!@ Image

XOXO, Lindsay
Linz

Postby shannendrules3 » Fri Oct 01, 2004 9:07 pm

Lindsay wrote:LOL! I don't think so! haha!@ Image

XOXO, Lindsay

D**M! lol!!! im not much for breakin the law at 13. well, u r a stunner, girl!!

xxoxox
Kate
shannendrules3

Postby gabrielle » Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:52 am

Lindsay wrote:That I had a big nose! He erally hurt my feelings. See.... we were talking abouyt gaiing weight and my friend asked me "do you gain weight easily?" I said "Well.... I think I just THINk that I do so I always watch what I eat." and my manager said (yes I'm quoting!) "Yeah and it all goes right there to your nose doesn't it?"

I just looked at him because I think I was too shocked to respond and too afraid that I was so pissed I was going to scream at him.

It made me SOSOSSOSO mad!!!! :| But oh well...... he is just mean I guess! It just makes me feel so ugly and insecure and question myself a lot, though I try to ignore it because I already know these things.... I just don't like them pointed out!

Well gtg to class guys! LOVE YA!

TTYL!,

Lindsay

Poor you, I understand how what he said had hurt you Image
It seems it was a joke for him but when we're teenagers we can be so complexed and not at ease Image
I've a teacher at school who always annoys me. He already said to me "I love annoying you" but it does is not that badly, even by a funny ans sweet way so it makes me laugh more than it bothers me.

So this is what I think.
- Your manager is someone who loves making jokes but that time he had been pretty naughty. But maybe he didn't know how it could hurt you ? Did he apologize after that ? Image

- Your manager is really bad and loves beeing naughty, not even to make people laugh, just to be bad Image
In this case Image I think the better is to ignore those bad jokes. But as he is your manager, I guess it isn't easy, especially when he doesn't respect you as he has to Image Image
But you know if I was you, I'd say to him to try to stop annoying me like that because it disturbs they way you work. It can always be an argument... And if the things get worst, talk about it because some managers treat really badly their employees, it isn't normal !
gabrielle
Shannen Fanatic

Postby Linz » Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:14 pm

Gabrielle wrote:Poor you, I understand how what he said had hurt you Image
It seems it was a joke for him but when we're teenagers we can be so complexed and not at ease Image
I've a teacher at school who always annoys me. He already said to me "I love annoying you" but it does is not that badly, even by a funny ans sweet way so it makes me laugh more than it bothers me.

So this is what I think.
- Your manager is someone who loves making jokes but that time he had been pretty naughty. But maybe he didn't know how it could hurt you ? Did he apologize after that ? Image

- Your manager is really bad and loves beeing naughty, not even to make people laugh, just to be bad Image
In this case Image I think the better is to ignore those bad jokes. But as he is your manager, I guess it isn't easy, especially when he doesn't respect you as he has to Image Image
But you know if I was you, I'd say to him to try to stop annoying me like that because it disturbs they way you work. It can always be an argument... And if the things get worst, talk about it because some managers treat really badly their employees, it isn't normal !

Yeah..... I KILL 'EM WITH KINDNESS! That is how my parents taught me. I hear what he says., agree with him, be nice to him..... and then decide that he is sad on the inside to make fun of me on the outside. He is only trying to make himself feel better.

XOXO, Lindsay
Linz

Postby shannendrules3 » Sun Oct 03, 2004 4:21 am

Lindsay wrote:Yeah..... I KILL 'EM WITH KINDNESS! That is how my parents taught me. I hear what he says., agree with him, be nice to him..... and then decide that he is sad on the inside to make fun of me on the outside. He is only trying to make himself feel better.

XOXO, Lindsay

dude, if ya killed him w/ kindness, well, uh..........just dont do it. not in this case at least. in other times- sure!!! but, not 4 him. he doesn't deserve it. there. well, i'm tired, it's like midnight here! lol! love ya girl! keep ur head held high!

xoxoox
Kate
shannendrules3

Previous

Return to Coffee House