My manager at work said.......

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

Postby chazza » Wed Sep 22, 2004 5:07 pm

he sounds like a right idiot to me! if its still bothering you I would tell him how hurt and insecure he made ya feel he might not have ment it in such a nasty way Image Image
chazza
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby angelictearz84 » Wed Sep 22, 2004 5:09 pm

Lindsay, I've been noticing how some of your posts always has something to do with putting yourself down, like how people say you won't make it as an actress and everything. I don't know you very well b/c I haven't been here that long. But from what I can tell, you are an AWESOME person. You seem like so much fun to hang around. I'm pretty sure others would agree with me.

Don't let what those idiots say hurt you. I know that's hard to do, but you've got 2,000+ people that will back you up in whatever you do. Image

xo Jodi
angelictearz84
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby shannenchicafan » Wed Sep 22, 2004 7:21 pm

angelictearz84 wrote:Lindsay, I've been noticing how some of your posts always has something to do with putting yourself down, like how people say you won't make it as an actress and everything. I don't know you very well b/c I haven't been here that long. But from what I can tell, you are an AWESOME person. You seem like so much fun to hang around. I'm pretty sure others would agree with me.

Don't let what those idiots say hurt you. I know that's hard to do, but you've got 2,000+ people that will back you up in whatever you do. Image

xo Jodi

Jodi,
I might not be Lindsay but I have a lot of problems too. And I have more online friends then in person. Also that is what I look forward to doing a lot coming online when I get home from school. Because it is where I am most comfortable because you all are always there for me. Thank you all for always being there for me!

Thank You and Love YA,
Haylie
shannenchicafan
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby derenik » Wed Sep 22, 2004 8:19 pm

He's so rude!

Don't let it get to you. You are beautiful as you are!
derenik
Shannen Fanatic

Postby angelictearz84 » Wed Sep 22, 2004 8:57 pm

ShannenChicaFan wrote:Jodi,
I might not be Lindsay but I have a lot of problems too. And I have more online friends then in person. Also that is what I look forward to doing a lot coming online when I get home from school. Because it is where I am most comfortable because you all are always there for me. Thank you all for always being there for me!

Thank You and Love YA,
Haylie

I think it's sucks that we feel most comfortable online where no one can see us. I understand what you mean b/c I talk more online than I ever do to people outside of my family. It's the weirdest thing b/c sometimes I find that I can't shut up when online, but I'm so quiet in real life (from what I'm told) and people take it as me being snobby or me thinking I'm better than them...which is not at all true.

Then there's the fact that I look biracial to other people (although I don't think so) and the black people don't like me b/c they think I want to be white and the white people don't like me b/c they think I'm ignorant (HUGE stereotype). It's hard and I didn't have that many friends in high school.

That's why I like talking to people online. Because you have no idea what they look like, what skin color they are, what religion they practice, and you end up liking them for who they really are, rather than what they are and what they do...and vice versa.

So...um...yea....told you I can't shut up online... Image Image
angelictearz84
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby shannendrules3 » Fri Sep 24, 2004 8:17 pm

Lindsay wrote:That I had a big nose! He erally hurt my feelings. See.... we were talking abouyt gaiing weight and my friend asked me "do you gain weight easily?" I said "Well.... I think I just THINk that I do so I always watch what I eat." and my manager said (yes I'm quoting!) "Yeah and it all goes right there to your nose doesn't it?"

I just looked at him because I think I was too shocked to respond and too afraid that I was so pissed I was going to scream at him.

It made me SOSOSSOSO mad!!!! :| But oh well...... he is just mean I guess! It just makes me feel so ugly and insecure and question myself a lot, though I try to ignore it because I already know these things.... I just don't like them pointed out!

Well gtg to class guys! LOVE YA!

TTYL!,

Lindsay

Lindsay, how many times have i told you you are beautiful? i mean it everytime!! he is just a pig-headed stuck up selfish son of a b**** loser who is so insecure he has to make fun of one of his dependable employees. that is pathetic!! i swear the moment i saw him i will make him wish he didn't have a nose!! oops- i'm really not violent- but u know what i mean. anyway, we all believe you are beautiful, and don't let anyone put you down!!! Image

LOVE YA GIRL!!

xoxoxo
Kate

p.s.- quick fact- He sucks!!!!!! lol! bye girl!!
Last edited by anonymous on Fri Sep 24, 2004 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shannendrules3

Postby Linz » Sat Sep 25, 2004 3:01 am

LOL! Thanks girl! Image You are SO funny! Thanks for the nice comments! Image

XOOXO, Lindsay
Linz

Postby gemmalouise » Sat Sep 25, 2004 9:16 am

maybe hes jealous that you have a nice nose and he doesnt so he takin it out on you. Hun dont listen to that monster Iam sure you are lovely Image
gemmalouise
Major Shannen fan

Postby Linz » Sat Sep 25, 2004 3:34 pm

GemmaLouise wrote:maybe hes jealous that you have a nice nose and he doesnt so he takin it out on you. Hun dont listen to that monster Iam sure you are lovely Image

Thanks girl! I posted some pictures of myself on here! Under: Shannen- PICS YOU GOTTA SEE!

Under the Q&A section or news, i think Image

XOXO ,lindsay
Linz

Postby Linz » Sat Sep 25, 2004 3:36 pm

angelictearz84 wrote:Lindsay, I've been noticing how some of your posts always has something to do with putting yourself down, like how people say you won't make it as an actress and everything. I don't know you very well b/c I haven't been here that long. But from what I can tell, you are an AWESOME person. You seem like so much fun to hang around. I'm pretty sure others would agree with me.

xo Jodi

Thank you VERY much Jodi! It gives me great comfort to know that everyone here will always back me up! Image

XOXO, Lindsay
Linz

PreviousNext

Return to Coffee House