[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - My manager at work said.......

My manager at work said.......

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

Postby Linz » Tue Sep 21, 2004 4:30 pm

That I had a big nose! He erally hurt my feelings. See.... we were talking abouyt gaiing weight and my friend asked me "do you gain weight easily?" I said "Well.... I think I just THINk that I do so I always watch what I eat." and my manager said (yes I'm quoting!) "Yeah and it all goes right there to your nose doesn't it?"

I just looked at him because I think I was too shocked to respond and too afraid that I was so pissed I was going to scream at him.

It made me SOSOSSOSO mad!!!! :| But oh well...... he is just mean I guess! It just makes me feel so ugly and insecure and question myself a lot, though I try to ignore it because I already know these things.... I just don't like them pointed out!

Well gtg to class guys! LOVE YA!

TTYL!,

Lindsay
Linz
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby monstervsangels » Tue Sep 21, 2004 5:37 pm

What a pig, start looking urself in the mirror before work and tell yourself that, u do not need that kind of abuse. That you can stand upto your boss, if he fires u then sue his butt.

Either that or you could turn around and say 'if my nose looks this good, I'm keeping it' then smile sweetly and walk away.
monstervsangels
Shannen Fanatic

Postby catlady » Tue Sep 21, 2004 6:11 pm

what a doodie head Im sure you have a pretty nose. OOO tell him his nose reminds you of Micheal Jacksons LOL

Imagelady
catlady
New Shannen Fan

Postby daniinicolee » Tue Sep 21, 2004 7:31 pm

ickk, how rude of him!!

grr people make me so mad these dayss Image

dont even think about him, hes a loser to say thattt!!

xXx dani
daniinicolee
Shannen Fanatic

Postby monstervsangels » Tue Sep 21, 2004 7:34 pm

No name calling that just makes u look really bad, and wont make u look he's the one in the wrong.
monstervsangels
Shannen Fanatic

Postby Linz » Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:15 am

LOL! Those are some funny things.... but I am going to be the bigger person and just ignore it or make fun of myself also! He is just stupid! Matty.... LOL that's funny! Image

XOXO ,lindsay
Linz

Postby shannenchicafan » Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:23 am

Lindsay,
I know that must have hurt your feelings but I think I had something worse. Since most of you know I was delayed in growth and puberty and I was taking growth hormones (not anymore) and in 11th grade 2003 to 2004 school year I started talking an estrogen pill will I started to gain weight really fast in my tighs and stomach in the center of my stomach like when people are pregnant normally do. I used to kid around about it. And that was ok because I use to kid around about it. But to be asked if I am pregnant by like maybe less then 20 different people hurt. Also I know people thought I was pregnant even though they might not have said it to my face. I knew they were thinking it. I still have the stomach and the tighs. Also I have never had a boyfriend, never had sex, and never had my period. And when at one point I wasn't getting asked anymore. One day in debate class a guy comes up to me and asks if I was pregnant and I was like it is none of your ****en business if I am pregnant or if I am not pregnant. I think I was more upset then because it had stop. And then that person just asked me and I think I just had to let it out.

Thank You and Love YA,
Haylie
shannenchicafan

Postby monstervsangels » Wed Sep 22, 2004 6:50 am

That is horrible, people are mean if its not them, if it was then they would want sympathy not to be made fun of.

OOOOHHH I'M SO MAD!!!
monstervsangels
Shannen Fanatic

Postby charmedone2 » Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:24 pm

charmedone2
Shannen Fanatic

Postby Linz » Wed Sep 22, 2004 4:17 pm

Linz

Next