i'm shannen's fan too & hey everyone

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

Postby pocahontas » Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:44 am

hey everyone. sorry i haven't posted in a while. last time i posted i wasn't doing so good. i'm still not doing so good. my dad is doing ight but still hard of hearing him i can't understand what he's saying he's doing ight but not doing ight. i also found out why he had to have that surgery i told u all about. well it turned out he had to had it cause he has cancer. everyone here in waverly ny held a big um i forgot how to say it. but they held a big thing for him and raise money for him to help him out it was cancer kind of thing. i hope u all know what i mean cause i didn't know how to word it. i didn't go cause i didn't know about it till my papa's wife (my ex-stepdad) told me about it and she said they saw it in a newspaper about it and she said didn't your half sister jeanne told u? and i said no i didn't no anything about it so i felt bad cause i wanted to be there and i was'nt a part of it. he's my dad they should have told me and i should have been a part of it. i'm also not doing good cause my stepdad my mom's husband has to have surgery this month the iv they put him on first it was working and he was doing good but now he isn't do so good anymore and he has to have sugery and this is his 5th sugery. so my mom and my stepdad is gonna be in and out of hospital's again this year cause they had to do that last sugery only it was almost my entire family and now my mom and my stepdad has to go back to the hospital in and out of it again this year. another thing is i broke up with my boyfriend i found out he lied to me about everything he's ever told me. he keeps bugging me and wanting me back and i told him that he hurt me really bad and it's gonna take a while and that we should just be friends. but he keeps bugging me. the thing is he's wanting me back but yet he flirts with other girls. so i'm getting drunk wasted on jack daniel's and smirnoff beer and bacardi beer and smirnoff vodka to forget him and to forget everything else. another thing is everyone is driving me crazy with this diet the doctor put me on it's cause of my blood test and everything but everyone is making me feel like i don't need to be and that i do need to be at the sametime ya know what i mean? it's like i can't win and i'm trying the best i can. and i have a facebook account i'm on it all the time talking to my friends and family.

wanna see me drunk and acting silly and dancing silly or cute too my webcam on yahoo is on now and my screen name is morganjohn4ever@yahoo.com and if not suppose to put that sorry i'm just drunk right now u'll beable to tell if see me on my webcam lol
pocahontas
Major Shannen fan

Postby pocahontas » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:56 am

nice to see u again and thanks. u don't have to say sorry it's ight i'm used to it. thanks me too. *hugs*
pocahontas
Major Shannen fan

Postby joella92 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:07 am

hey morgan and i didnt know u had yahoo messanger i have one too
joella92
New Shannen Fan

Postby pocahontas » Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:15 pm

hey. and yeah i do have yahoo messenger. i have yahoo messenger and aol messenger and msn windows live messenger those are all the ones that i have. and that's cool that u have yahoo messenger too.
pocahontas
Major Shannen fan

Return to Coffee House