[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - America's Best Dance Crew<-Awesome!

America's Best Dance Crew<-Awesome!

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

Postby oifchick0405 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:26 am

If anyone watches "America's Best Dance Crew" on MTV...Please Vote for Saltare'! lol! nah but really you should check it out if you haven't yet. It's really awesome! But Saltare is amazing for real. Gotta give props to my NC peeps! Image Just thought I'd put that out there! All the Crews are great though! Image

Jamie
oifchick0405
Shannen Fanatic

Postby Linz » Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:08 am

OMG I LOVE that show!!!! it is amazing, seriously! I am a dancer: ballet, tap, jazz, pointe- but I have not been able to train in a studio for several years because of school and money. So, I watch this show and get a lot of joy out of watching people do what they love so much. It gives me hope that I will one day dance in a studio and onstage in my pointe shoes! Image The groups are all awesome and unique! Image
Linz
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby Dianna » Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:17 pm

I haven't seen the show much but when they danced with the ropes that was cool! They are all so creative with the dances they come up with Image
Dianna
Site Admin

Postby oifchick0405 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:47 am

I know right! I love this show so much. It's what I look forward to every week. I love the choreography and the stunts they do. It's just amazing. And the way Saltare can dance and jump rope at the same time. It's awesome. Btw, you guys need to check out the last episode. Saltare set their ropes on fire! I was in awe for real! I was like....YEAHHH! Image
oifchick0405
Shannen Fanatic

Postby Dianna » Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:54 pm

I hope they win!

You guys should really look them up on youtube where they jump with their ropes on fire, like Jamie said, they are awesome! Image
Dianna
Site Admin

Postby oifchick0405 » Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:10 am

Man, Saltare went home this week. Congrads to them for making it this far but seriously, they did way better than Blue Print Crew. Anyways, I guess we will see the same ole thing again this year. I like to see unique crews on there, not the same thing I saw last year and the year before. They better come up with something or I will be seriously bored. Stunts are my big thing, if they do stunts, I love it. Choreography is good too but I prefer the stunts. I used to take dance and choreography is important but stunts, they are hard and I love seeing them. If there's a good chance of someone getting hurt, I LOVE it even more. The more dangerous the better! But seriously, I hope someone brings it for real. Ok, my rant is over. haha!
Last edited by anonymous on Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
oifchick0405
Shannen Fanatic

Postby Dianna » Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:24 am

I will see it tomorrow when somebody puts it on youtube.

I hate how they got sent home Image They were a cool group with awesome stunts.
Dianna
Site Admin

Postby oifchick0405 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:11 am

Yeah well ya know how I feel about tutu's and twirling. I was in Ballet Hell when I was little and begged my mom to take me out of it! lol!! I preferred Karate and Kickboxing so I could do flips and kick some butt! Although, tap and jazz were ok. I still preferred other things like sports and karate. The only time dance ever interested me was if someone had a good chance of getting hurt. That's why I like America's Best Dance Crew. I like to see the stunts. I mean anyone can dance but can they add stunts into their dancing is the question. It def has my undivided attention when there is fire involved, or crazy flips...anything cool and unique. I will be hooked to the tv if I see something that catches my attention.
Last edited by anonymous on Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
oifchick0405
Shannen Fanatic

Postby oifchick0405 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:16 am

oifchick0405
Shannen Fanatic

Postby Linz » Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:48 am

Linz
Very Important Shannen Fan

Next

Return to Coffee House