Time out?

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

Re: Time out?

Postby msyana » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:27 am

Sarah-Lucy wrote:i am off tomorrow on my summer hols to Ireland if anyone is interested and wondering where i am. look forward to coming down here soon. :)

Hope you have a great time

love

Yana
msyana
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby Kristin Marie » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:18 pm

I'll be gone next weekend...11th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th....going to CT for my sister in law's bridal shower and then off for the weekend in October..the wedding is on the first...so I'm gone 29th-2

Kristin Marie
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby honda200 » Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:22 pm

Well hey folks its old me Honda 200,might be a few who may recall me.Chuck might have notesed me poping in of late,although never posted till now,not even sure why i am now,just seamed like i should i guess.Umm you know i always thought as one gets older ,ones life begins to get fuller ,ones more content with life,maybe even happyer ,but im finding as am about to hit 50 its not like that,friends who were always there ,a phone call a click away don't seam to be there anymore,winters comein on,motorcycles days are down to a few weeks ,Oh well springs only ..hmm gee let me see,6 mouths away..that's something to look forward too eh! ;)
honda200

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:39 pm

honda200 wrote:Well hey folks its old me Honda 200,might be a few who may recall me.Chuck might have notesed me poping in of late,although never posted till now,not even sure why i am now,just seamed like i should i guess.Umm you know i always thought as one gets older ,ones life begins to get fuller ,ones more content with life,maybe even happyer ,but im finding as am about to hit 50 its not like that,friends who were always there ,a phone call a click away don't seam to be there anymore,winters comein on,motorcycles days are down to a few weeks ,Oh well springs only ..hmm gee let me see,6 mouths away..that's something to look forward too eh! ;)

^ aww jean, you always have your board members friends even if we arent on-line at the same time ;)

take care :)
Sarah-Lucy

Postby honda200 » Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:16 pm

Sarah-Lucy wrote:
honda200 wrote:Well hey folks its old me Honda 200,might be a few who may recall me.Chuck might have notesed me poping in of late,although never posted till now,not even sure why i am now,just seamed like i should i guess.Umm you know i always thought as one gets older ,ones life begins to get fuller ,ones more content with life,maybe even happyer ,but im finding as am about to hit 50 its not like that,friends who were always there ,a phone call a click away don't seam to be there anymore,winters comein on,motorcycles days are down to a few weeks ,Oh well springs only ..hmm gee let me see,6 mouths away..that's something to look forward too eh! ;)

^ aww jean, you always have your board members friends even if we arent on-line at the same time ;)

take care :)
;)
Thanks hun .ill try to remember that when the outside temp is below 30, winds a howlling, and the snows a pilling up.and my big desition of the day when i wake up will be, ok what bike will i start on today? ;)
honda200

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:56 pm

^ if it's any consolidation jean, we had one of the worst winters here last year which went on for months and temperatures were well below freezing.

you just need to cut down the days until it's spring again :D
Sarah-Lucy

Postby honda200 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:48 pm

Sarah-Lucy wrote:^ if it's any consolidation jean, we had one of the worst winters here last year which went on for months and temperatures were well below freezing.

you just need to cut down the days until it's spring again :D
Well here last week we had over the thanks giveing weekend like 5,6 days of record above normal temps ,in the 20 to 26 degrees. So now because of that ,they are predicting
lots of snow and really cold temps,this winter.(allthough i dont understand why realy high temps last week at this time of year whould have such an empact on the winter? but they say its going to be a cold one.

But as for counting the days..lol i guess ill start that Nov 1st ;)

But the worst thing for me about dang winter ..is the iceolastion(sp) at lest in the summer with my 2 nonexsistant friends..i could at lest a couple of times a week, some weekends jump on my motorcycle ..get out go socielise ,meet other motorcycleest ,go to show and shines.but now i get to look forward to being hold up in the house for long peirods of time.and working in my basement all day ,and when im not ,doing house work..greatttt. :roll:
honda200

Postby honda200 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:57 pm

chucklemagne wrote:Good to see you, Jean! *Hugs*
I'm not really on so much these days. I can't really get on from work, and I don't spend much time on the computer at home since we moved.
But it's good to know my friends are still out there. :-D
Well hey Chuck umm ill take that hug.thanks,Now i got a bit of a repreive as with my motorcycle coming off the road for the season, as my husband decided ,being as the stickers only $42 ,so he got me the the plate sticker so now, if we get a nice day in Nov as we have had, i can jump on it, and get a few more rides in before the snow begins to fall.so for me that's cool ,iv taken a couple of real long rides on the weekend and it was awesome.real threaputic .. ;)
honda200

Postby goatwhorefan » Sun May 06, 2012 12:50 pm

"i got those louisiana stripes
there always chaining me down"
goatwhorefan
New Shannen Fan

Previous

Return to Coffee House