[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Time out?

Time out?

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

Time out?

Postby Dianna » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:13 pm

I created this thread (thanks to Jean for the idea!) for anyone to post in to let us know if you are taking a break from the boards just so we know you are okay! It can be for any reason, like joining the army, going to college, moving, a vacation, new career, boyfriend/girlfriend, no internet access etc!

Even if you decide to leave permanently, it's polite just to let everyone know, even if it's just for the sake of your friends.

This is a tight community and believe it or not, when you leave out of the blue there are members that get genuinely worried about you and want to know you are okay. So just let us know!

Thanks Image
Dianna
Site Admin

Time out?

Postby honda200 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:34 pm

Woow Dianna ..im honured.and very surprized that you would take an idea that i had thought off and make it a reailty.Image But you are so very wellcome.

But that all siad,hopefuly being that we dont want anyone to leave ,that it wont be used,but if someone does leave ,they can come here and make one last post,and bid a finnal good-by.
honda200
Very Important Shannen Fan

Time out?

Postby EricMix » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:56 pm

Hi.. I am here Image
EricMix

Time out?

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:21 pm

well done jean, you made it happen girl Image
Sarah-Lucy

Time out?

Postby AotearoaTPPinot » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:12 am

whoaaaa...this is a brilliant idea of for a board Image speaking of leaving and stuff...I had left, come back and I haven't been logging in for a good while but because I'm drawn to so many other things now and classes. I roleplay on myspace, I am genuinely addicted to the brilliant man Mr. Rickman and I'm just floating as of late. I have been thinking that I want to begin writing a screenplay and give it to Mr. Rickman's manager/agent to get him in a film! It shouldn't be too hard since he likes the low budget films better than the big ones! I'd like to write one before time runs out...Alan is well...up there and his brilliance is just *sighs dreamily* its outranked by anyone...he's also a Pisces like me so I sort of "get him" on a bunch of things oh and and I also play a vampire game reign of blood...just to let people know why I haven't been round much I love this site though and no matter what happens...I think of this site!
"Byrneperfection" "Anam Cara"

AotearoaTPPinot
Major Shannen fan

Time out?

Postby digitalghost » Sat May 15, 2010 11:24 pm

I'm here. Alive and well.
digitalghost

Time out?

Postby irena75 » Mon May 17, 2010 4:23 pm

And I would like to know were is Spider? He is not her since Easter? Do anyone of you knew anything?

I have always for you
irena75

Time out?

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Tue May 18, 2010 8:50 pm

Sarah-Lucy

Time out?

Postby laurajaybee » Mon May 31, 2010 12:15 am

Hey guys! I miss y'all sooo much! (Haha, I'm embracing the American girl within me Image)

Life is just mega crazy right now, got lots on my mind.
I'm sorry, do you forgive me? Image

Xxxx
laurajaybee

Next

Return to Coffee House