Do you have a Bucket List?

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

Postby jikraus » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:51 am

Dustpuppy...I am soooo glad I dont live in Alabama!! Image

Joanne Image
jikraus
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby lover » Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:23 pm

JIKraus wrote:I would love to see ALL of Italy. If I ever get there, I may as well see it all. Right? Yeah!! I do speak a bit of Italian {mainly single words}to get me through the country. But, I think I would study the language before going.

That's a wise choice. From what I've seen, it's the smaller places you need to visit. Obviously Rome is great, but I like places like Garda, Sirmione, Verona, Pisa, Capri, Bassano del Grappa, Isola Bella and the little towns on the Dolomites so much more. Those places are far more interesting than another gallery at Florence, the heat of Venice and the shops in Milan. Some are very cheesy, especially Verona, but it doesn't make them any less charming, they know how to keep you interested. Oh, get into a pizzeria and watch some football (as in soccer) with Italians, that really is an experience.

Fulvio wrote:Very thanks for this Image

Italian language is easy, we have many verbs and we have only 21 alphabet letters Image

LOL I'm sorry, you seem to be an exception, only one person could speak English in 7 days, that was awful. However, the Germans in Garda weren't that bad at it.

I disagree- for some reason I find Italian quite difficult. I'd love to master it because it's an amazing language, but I think it's a bit out of my league. I would really like to visit Bergamo! It sounds really cool, from what I've read so far in books and sites. What would you suggest me to see there?

Craig- what's with you people in Alabama? Could it be that you're weirder than me? Image
lover

Postby dustpuppy » Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:50 pm

lover wrote:Craig- what's with you people in Alabama? Could it be that you're weirder than me? Image

Nobody's weirder than you. Image
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.
dustpuppy
Shannen Fanatic

Postby jikraus » Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:05 pm

Oh! I hope Lover and Dustpuppy are friends. Play nice kids Image

Joanne Image
jikraus

Postby dustpuppy » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:20 am

JIKraus wrote:Oh! I hope Lover and Dustpuppy are friends. Play nice kids Image

Joanne Image

Yeah, we pick at each other on a regular basis. Image

She loves the abuse.

And she's well known as one of the more insane persons in the universe and one of the least likely to return a freakin' PM.
Last edited by dustpuppy on Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.
dustpuppy
Shannen Fanatic

Postby jikraus » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:16 am

Well, thats good to hear. I was getting a bit worried Image

Joanne Image
jikraus

Postby lover » Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:26 pm

chucklemagne wrote:^^^ There is a kind of merry war betwixt them.

We're just too similar. I tend to strike people who are like me, because they're the only ones who can deal with it.

Dustpuppy wrote:Yeah, we pick at each other on a regular basis. Image

She loves the abuse.

And she's well known as one of the more insane persons in the universe and one of the least likely to return a freakin' PM.

I do, I always tend to befriend assholes, hence my "bond" with Craig Image. Nah, he can be really nice, I'm just not allowed to tell you guys that!

Haha, you're right on this one. Am I more insane than you? To what do I owe this honour? I'll reply to one of your PMs soon, I promise! Lol.

Joanne- don't worry, when I tell someone they're weird/crazy, or have it said to me, it's actually a compliment, in my eyes.
lover

Postby laurajaybee » Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:27 pm

lover wrote:We're just too similar. I tend to strike people who are like me, because they're the only ones who can deal with it.

I think that was my time to enter Image
laurajaybee

Postby dustpuppy » Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:02 am

Inspired.By.Shannen wrote:I think that was my time to enter Image

Speaking of weird...
dustpuppy
Shannen Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to Coffee House