[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Do you have a Bucket List?

Do you have a Bucket List?

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

Postby jikraus » Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:23 am

I do..I often wondered if anyone else does. Some of you here are so much younger than me....If you had to make a Bucket List...What desires would be on your list?

By the way...a Bucket list would be things you would like to do/achieve before you die.

My Bucket List contains.
1.Striking up new relationships with cousins I hung out with as a child. But lost contact with over the years. {Done}
2. Going to an Ohio State football game. {Done}
3. I love Elephants and would love to hug an Elephant. {Done}
4. Drive up the east coast in the fall, up to Maine.
5. Visit Hollywood and Malibu California.
6. Travel Italy.
7. Watch all of my Grandchildren come into the world.
8. Be at all of my Grandchildrens weddings.
9. I would like to go to the Ellen show.
10. I think it would be cool to have Ina Garten from the cooking network, make lunch for me.
11. Be blessed by the Pope.
12. And I always like to save the best for last...I would enjoy meeting Shannen Image

I'm sure I could think of more, but right now...thats all I've got Image

Joanne Image
jikraus
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:20 pm

wow i hadnt heard of a bucket list b4, it must be an american expression. shall need to get back to you on this one joanne. Image
Sarah-Lucy

Postby lover » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:39 pm

lover

Postby jikraus » Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:58 pm

A few years ago a movie was release called "The Bucket List" The movie was good and was about a man who found out he was dying and decided to make a list of things he wanted to do all of his life, yet never did. Excellent movie.

Is "Kick the Bucket" an American saying? I'm not sure...lol

Chuck, as long as I get to do the things on my list...I dont care what order there in. I wouldnt want to offend Shannen or the Pope..I'm too nice to do that...lol I think Shannen should go see the Pope with me?? Then I could see Shannen, The Pope and seeing as how the Pope is in Italy......... Image

I would love to see ALL of Italy. If I ever get there, I may as well see it all. Right? Yeah!! I do speak a bit of Italian {mainly single words}to get me through the country. But, I think I would study the language before going.

So, whats on your Bucket List??

Joanne Image
jikraus

Postby EricMix » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:02 pm

EricMix

Postby jikraus » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:50 pm

Fulvio, I would love to see Milan. If I make it there, I'll let you know before I get there. Maybe I'll stop and see you?

I am shocked at your Bucket list...LOL Imagine that?? Tall order Image

Salute" {be gentle, I know know single words}

Joanne Image
jikraus

Postby EricMix » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:49 pm

EricMix

Postby dustpuppy » Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:44 am

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.
dustpuppy
Shannen Fanatic

Postby dustpuppy » Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:58 am

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.
dustpuppy
Shannen Fanatic

Next

Return to Coffee House