littlemissbad, LadyMacBeth, and KatVonJ

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

Postby lover » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:08 pm

I didn't think about it, how would you be able to tell it's them, if they use another computer?
lover
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby Dianna » Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:10 am

I have the gift, what can I say? Image j/k!

Like Chuck said, I will just look out for signs. I'll do my best to check out all the new members that join.

Dianna
Site Admin

Postby honda200 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:34 am

Dianna wrote:I have the gift, what can I say? Image j/k!

Like Chuck said, I will just look out for signs. I'll do my best to check out all the new members that join.

Ok but im curius about Littlemissbad ..how about that account?if as you say is apart of the hoxe?as Chuck has said you folks are descusining just what to do about this account?

Like if that person littlemissbad has bin banned as has the other 2 ..whats to descuse? or is there still some uncurtaincy if Littlemissbads is indeed apart of this ruse?
honda200

Postby dustpuppy » Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:26 am

honda200 wrote:Ok but im curius about Littlemissbad ..how about that account?if as you say is apart of the hoxe?as Chuck has said you folks are descusining just what to do about this account?

Like if that person littlemissbad has bin banned as has the other 2 ..whats to descuse? or is there still some uncurtaincy if Littlemissbads is indeed apart of this ruse?

Admins and mods have to be careful with these sorts of things. You have to make sure that the decision you make today won't cause problems later. And that it doesn't go against the rules you already have.

Even if you know exactly what needs to be done, you have to do it in such a way that all the rules will remain fair and clear.

A board like this becomes hard to manage if you don't have clear rules. Then something happens, everything turns to chaos and people get upset.

You just want to make sure you do the right thing, the right way.
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.
dustpuppy
Shannen Fanatic

Postby dustpuppy » Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:56 pm

chucklemagne wrote:What's left to discuss is whether to delete all the old posts, as has sometimes been done in situations like this. But that account had a _lot_ of posts.

For whatever my opinion is worth, I'd say leave the posts.

Deleting them would seem to leave a lot of odd holes in so many threads, if anyone were looking through the archives.
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.
dustpuppy
Shannen Fanatic

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:20 pm

^ i agree dustypuppy, sorry i dont know ur real name!. if we remove the threads then we are leaving big holes in so many threads. i would prefer to keep the history of those 3 people but if dianna and chuckle think different i respect that. Image
Sarah-Lucy

Postby laurajaybee » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:05 pm

^^ He's Craig, but you can call him Pooch Image
laurajaybee

Postby dustpuppy » Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:53 pm

Inspired.By.Shannen wrote:^^ He's Craig, but you can call him Pooch Image

dustpuppy
Shannen Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to Coffee House