[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - littlemissbad, LadyMacBeth, and KatVonJ

littlemissbad, LadyMacBeth, and KatVonJ

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

Postby charline » Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:14 am

*sign*

I don't really know what to say. I am totally shocked and upside down about this.

I was talking with Jean (Honda200) on messenger and she told me she was reading this thread. And I came over her to look where she was talking about. And I'm just blast away about this story. I was never really close to one of them. But thinking about the fact that someone can fool you so much have blown me away.

I trust you all so much with every bone in my body that I never thought that there could be someone like that on this site.

I don't know what to say...

Thanks for finding out. We now know even more that everyone is well looked over on this site.

Love and Kisses, Charline

(Where do you get the time to be 3 persons? I don't even have time enough to just be me.)
charline
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby honda200 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:00 am

honda200

Postby hellfire » Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:06 am

Image Image Image ImageWow and wow after reading this it is shocking what people do in this world is just shocking....

i am really lost for words on how people sleep at night when they do stuff like this.... i mean seriously that is just wrong and sick.

hellfire

Postby Dianna » Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:45 pm

I know the news is shocking and surprising, we even gave them a chance to come clean but they wouldn't.

It was very strange how they lived a fake life for so long. One thing that comes to mind is maybe they had a mental disability.
Dianna
Site Admin

Postby thorn » Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:25 pm

Well, I know from my own personal encounters that people can lie and in their mind they've done nothing wrong.
thorn

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:43 pm

wow that's so sad what has happened on people we thought we knew. well done dianna for discovering their game, i am proud of you for that. this is a nice friendly place where we are all united in supporting shannen.
this site has been through some stuff since i joined over 5 yrs ago, the main thing is we are all here for shannen and to support dianna too. i am in full agreement in stepping in checks so things like this dont happen again. this is a safe,secure and happy site which shannen feels relaxed about visiting knowing we are all there for her. Image

i couldnt understand why sophie never tried to speak to us at the london venue and constantly back-tracking on her story it didnt make sense. those girls are so young too, only 16/17. stepping up security here is maybe the answer for a safer place for everyone so it doesnt happen again. it's sad it has happened though but we shall unite together.
Image Image
Last edited by anonymous on Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sarah-Lucy

Postby lover » Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:06 pm

I just realised I haven't replied to this. I was completely shocked, I was friends with Sophie, and I never even suspected anything. It was strange the way they disappeared and reappeared all the time, but loads of members did it, so I thought it was no big deal. You have to be seriously messed up to invent yourself 4 different personalities and lives everywhere over the web and actually live them for 2.5 years, not to mention a LOT of time on your hands. I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would want to do it. And the last lie they've told was completely twisted, how can anyone come up with such a thing? I'm guessing it's some sort of personality disorder too, but it's no excuse.
lover

Postby laurajaybee » Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:14 pm

laurajaybee

Postby thorn » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:07 pm

thorn

Postby lover » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:34 pm

It's not your fault, we were all fooled, even Craig (I'm not being sarcatic for a change, if anyone could have found it out except for Dianna, it would have been him). The fact that even he was fooled makes it easier for me to accept it, there really was no way to know. Why? What did you see on the pictures? The craziest thing is that they started inventing another personality to fool us, that's completely sickening.
lover

PreviousNext

Return to Coffee House