[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - littlemissbad, LadyMacBeth, and KatVonJ

littlemissbad, LadyMacBeth, and KatVonJ

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

Postby mihacv » Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:05 pm

wooooww all that time to be pretending to be someone else is just stupid and pathetic and mature for mental institution

And when they posted that someone didnt understand why they posted fake pics and had to delete accounts i said wooow Diana is really not nice like give her a break her sister in such a bad shape haha now i feel like a idiot. Image Image Image
mihacv
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby thorn » Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:27 pm

Image Image
thorn

Postby dustpuppy » Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:28 pm

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.
dustpuppy
Shannen Fanatic

Postby mike24 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:37 pm

mike24
Shannen Fanatic

Postby shannenzbitch » Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:19 am

^ Well said, Mike. Image

I just read the thread about this in the News section and I have to say that this is such a let down. I honestly had no idea and I used to talk to 'Ladymacbeth" a lot, too. Image This actually creeps me out, as I usually have pretty good instincts when it comes to people, but it never once occurred to me that these girls might be impostors. Imagine the effort it would take to put on such a facade and for so long, too. And what is really the point? What do these people actually get out of this? Image Kudos to Dianna and Jamie for their detective work - you guys are on the ball. Image Lets forget these stupid gloins and have a raging 2010! Image
shannenzbitch

Postby mike24 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:12 am

mike24
Shannen Fanatic

Postby shannenfallenangel » Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:20 am

I am incredibly, incredibly shocked by all of this and extremely saddened by it, too. I considered myself to be a friend of theirs, especially 'Sophie'. I spoke to her a lot on Facebook and remember her being on here for quite a while. I honestly had no idea that they were fake people. Wow Image

Thank you so much for all of the great investigative work, guys. I actually cannot believe that someone pulled this. They kept up the facade for a very long time... and for what? All of that on Facebook and on here also? What gives? And the worst thing was making up a story about SUICIDE. That's really sick. I was genuinely quite upset by that whole ordeal.

And to think that I was looking forward to meeting these 'people' in London. What a shame. I've lost someone I considered a friend... but I suppose not at all, really, since they weren't who they said they were.

I'm so glad that you guys are so honest about who you are. I think something like this will make us closer. I know who I can trust now and who I can't.

Rachael
shannenfallenangel

Postby mike24 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:23 am

I agree with what Rachael said it is incredibly sad and terrible that somebody would live a lie like this. However I am willing to trust all of you if you are willing to trust me? Image After all, us Shannatics must stick together. Image
mike24
Shannen Fanatic

Postby dustpuppy » Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:34 am

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.
dustpuppy
Shannen Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to Coffee House