[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - littlemissbad, LadyMacBeth, and KatVonJ

littlemissbad, LadyMacBeth, and KatVonJ

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

Postby lover » Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:25 pm

lover
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby thorn » Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:10 pm

I'm sure they did believe their own lies and assuch probably saw no wrong in lying. I would bet anything that they are pathological liars and have been living a lie not only online but in the real world as well.
thorn

Postby laurajaybee » Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:14 pm

At least something good has come from it in that we will all move past this eventually, and become a stronger community because of it Image
laurajaybee

Postby thorn » Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:16 pm

thorn

Postby laurajaybee » Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:33 pm

Haha, that is so true!
laurajaybee

Postby dustpuppy » Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:47 pm

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.
dustpuppy
Shannen Fanatic

Postby thorn » Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:53 pm

Also, if you go back and look at the black horse that is supposed to be the Frisian; you will notice that the photo is so obviously fake that its shocking that not one of us noticed it sooner. I never was all that close to any of them...but I can say honestly that Lady MacBeth (Sophie) in particular never did sit right with me. I just never suspected this. Also, I did take some notice in the fact that none of them were ever on at the same time, I just didn't think anything of it at the time.
Last edited by anonymous on Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thorn

Postby honda200 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:50 am

But Dianna tell me if you can..have you bin able to assertain with any certainty ,weather its one preson Sophie and 2 other made up personalitys as it was just her with the same ip?for all 3 or say Sophie and lee then the other 2 or 3 ? as inturpid what you were saying in your first post it was the same ip for all 3 ? if i have that right?

and you said you dont beleive she is where she said she was as in the uk ..do you have an idea as to where she realy is ?as like on what continet ?

And something els iv notest is that Ladymacbeth and KatvonJ's names are in white and listed as guests but not Littlemissbads name, its still in black just like normal..so if Littlemissbad is gone as well, why isnt her name in white and wouldnt that indacate her as a differant person a real one with a differant ip thingy?

and what about theyer posting numbers? as Littlemiss is or was 4531 i cant check the others as theres dont show theyre number anymore ,but if they where all the same person wouldnt they're numbers be all the same ..?

Oh and Thorn mighty nice of you to say ..but ya never know i just might need to hold to you to that someday in the not to distant fewture.. Image Image

Oh and finnaly i reread Fifthsuster thread on Colletormain and in the thread Sophie does turn up the heat on the water on me but in pms ..when we had talked about it she was very sweat and understanding in pms
Last edited by honda200 on Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
honda200

Postby laurajaybee » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:21 pm

^^ What hot water? Image
laurajaybee

PreviousNext

Return to Coffee House