[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Favourites...

Favourites...

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

Favourites...

Postby DontFailMeNow » Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:28 pm

1: Food- Pizza
2: Colour- Purple
3: Book- The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand
4. Movie- Clueless and Another Day
5: Tv show- Charmed
6: Cartoon- Pokemon
7: Drink- Lemonade
8: Band- Dashboard Confessional
9: Singer- Leann Rimes
10: Person- My sister (a fellow Shannen fan) SHANNEN! and my parents
11: Animal- Tiger
12: Poem- The Tide Rises, The Tide Falls by Longfellow
DontFailMeNow
Very Important Shannen Fan

Favourites...

Postby lover » Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:16 pm

lover

Favourites...

Postby dustpuppy » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:08 pm

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.
dustpuppy
Shannen Fanatic

Favourites...

Postby LadyMacbeth » Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:34 pm

LadyMacbeth

Favourites...

Postby dustpuppy » Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:12 pm

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.
dustpuppy
Shannen Fanatic

Favourites...

Postby lover » Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:43 pm

lover

Favourites...

Postby dustpuppy » Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:06 pm

dustpuppy
Shannen Fanatic

Favourites...

Postby lover » Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:27 pm

Every singer includes some rock parts in their music, especially with drums. It doesn't mean they do rock music, if we're going your way then every music ever made is rock music. Look for Spanish Rock online, no self respecting site about it would include Shakira.

Different voice is nice, but she just can't sing. Britney Spears' voice is also different, doesn't mean she should've ever started singing. Different doesn't necessarily mean good. By the way, I like some of Shakira's songs, I enjoy them and I sing them to myself from time to time. But to say she has a good voice and that she does rock music is an insult to our intelligence.

Actually one of Amy's best song is a piano ballad called Hello, and another good song of hers is You. If ballads aren't your thing you might not like them, but they're worth it in my opinion. I'm a big fan of ballads, which is obvious considering that my favourite singer is the queen of ballads. I personally think every good album should have around 3 ballads to make it complete, but that's just me.
lover

Favourites...

Postby dustpuppy » Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:46 am

dustpuppy
Shannen Fanatic

Favourites...

Postby thorn » Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:33 am

thorn

PreviousNext

Return to Coffee House