Fight against the Internet...I won!!!

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

Postby shannifan » Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:44 pm

Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you know that I just won a "fight" against the Internet and I´m so happy to be online again!
How everything started:
Thursday evening I was on youtube! I wanted to watch a video there and for this I clicked on the link. But I lost the connection to the Internet! That was nothing new, sometimes my computer does that! I shut it down and wanted to boot it up again! I opened the Internet Explorer, but the connection was still locked! I was really desperate, because I didn´t know what to do, I need the Internet for school work and I really need it in my freetime, otherwise I go crazy!! A few minutes ago I did everything I could imagine and here I am! I really made it! I got the connection back and I´m online again! I´m so happy and thankful that it worked!

So I just wanted to share my happyness with you all! The thing I was most worried about was "How will I let my friends on the SD boards know why I am not online?!" Image

*hugs* Image Image
shannifan
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby shannifan » Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:12 pm

Thank you! I couldn´t imagine a life without you and all the other members! I´m really glad it works again!!

*hugs* Image
shannifan

Postby lover » Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:13 pm

Congrats, I'm having my own battles with my internet (with Facebook at the moment, although it keeps changing), so that's an inspiration to us all Image. Technology won't win us over, damn it! Image
lover

Postby shannifan » Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:36 pm

That´s the right attitude!! Image
Good luck with your fight!! Image
shannifan

Return to Coffee House