[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - a med evil times wedding

a med evil times wedding

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

a med evil times wedding

Postby honda200 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:22 pm

Ok folks iv bin wanting to start this for a little whille now but just havent had the chance to do so ..I thought id start a new thread here reather then put these pic,s up in pic 3 as well theres a bit more then a few .
Oh and Chuck i thought you more then anyone would get a bit of a kick out of them as your into that theacteral stuff,and into custumes..and swords.. Image
I and my husband and daughter attended the wedding of his younger brother,a couple of weeks back and he and his new wife are both members of some renasounce(sp) theactueral group they do..umm hell im not exactly sure what this group does but i do know they do it in period clouthing..skits, plays i geuss.

Anyhow not only did the wedding party ware preiod clouthing but, so did all the guest as well.have to come in this type of appareal as well.

And the bride not only made her and the groums outfits but the wedding partys as well, all the girls dress's the groums familys out fits 13 in all from full dreass's to vest and pullover tops as i wore myself , then theres her familys as well ..the rest of the guest aquired they'er own custumes..

But as you'll see the bride and groums outfits were amazeingly impressive i have to say..and she made a 2nd simaler dreass to change into latter a dreass to dance in .

And Chuck wait till you see loard Jacks swoard .and yes thats how the minister refured to him as Loard Jack and Lady Katrina

Ok first up i thought id start wirth this shot i took of the flags ,as im sure you'll be familure with the one symble as the brides 11 year old daughter is also a big fan of charmed and made this herself

So Chuck hows that for a sword eh? and that sucker was real to

Ok now this was some kind of passing of the sword or him presenting the sword to her as a kind of offering .or a plegde of his potection to witch she returns it back so that he can protect her and the family ..or something like that

Then there was the the tieing a roap around they'er wrist a binding them together as one i did get a shot of this but ya cant realy see the roap ,so this is them about to leave as they are now man and wife.the guys holding the swords are the best man and the son of the bride

This is the groums daughter,and remember all the dress's were made by the bide.

This is Loard Jack and Lady Katrina setting in the throne chairs that Jack made like only seval days before the wedding, and i think he made the flag stand thats behind them as well

Loard Jack and Lady Katrin with her matrin of houner and sister and Loard Jacks best man.and he had a pettey big swoard to i must say.Oh and see the beer stine that the best man has cliped to his belt? as we all came back in for the reseption as it was held in the same room ,just to the right was a table with stines and silver gobblets with names and table numbers attached to each ..so we had to find our names then find the table.so as it turned out you had to sit oppasit from you spoce, same table just not beside ..al the gus were seted on one side of the table and they'er spoces oppisite to them on the other side of the table,

Ok now this is they'er big intrence after its all done as we all were seated then had to rise ..now you have to just hear the music in you minds as its was so Jack ..it was the song ..im to sexie ..im to sexie for my ..im sure your familuer with the song ,it was hellarius as he struts in to the music

ok i know youve all bin waiting to see yours truely here her outfit , Imagewell wait no more as here i am in the top that Katrine made for me that i had to alter and i added the sash ,fether to my hat and the leather paints seamed to work well ..and my husbands vest and my daughters dreass

wasnt sure if i was going to add this one but it shows Johns vest pretty good.i was going for a lady shwash buckler look, didnt appriciate a guy opening the door for me and calling me Robbin..as he didnt wear a hat like that .. Image

these next 2 of little Juliain ,Katrinas nefphiue ,and Jacks nefphiew Mathuew were cutting up the dance floor and haveing a blast inpressing all the girls with there moves..oh and they'er tops were allso made by Katrina

ok fellas ,arent some wedding tradictions great ..? but im thinking loard Jack may have bin a little to exzobraint in his efforts here ..like save it for the room Jack

umm my daughter Vicky catching the boo-kay and no the guy who got the garder did not ..i repete did not have to put it on the girl who cought the boo-kayas i had done to me at some wedding when i was like 13 or 14 ..thank god ,as some tredistions should be droped.as this guy was like 20 and getting married himself..

and ya know she's not that good as sports, kind of surpized me she cought it ..oh and to much sha-grim to her father she cought i might add.. Image

Ok folks thats it hope you liked them

Last edited by honda200 on Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
honda200
Very Important Shannen Fan

a med evil times wedding

Postby littlemissbad » Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:16 pm

wow look at them orbs on the last pic.....wow. xxx
littlemissbad

a med evil times wedding

Postby honda200 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:25 pm

honda200

a med evil times wedding

Postby LadyMacbeth » Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:58 pm

LadyMacbeth

a med evil times wedding

Postby dustpuppy » Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:25 am

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.
dustpuppy
Shannen Fanatic

a med evil times wedding

Postby honda200 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:20 pm

hmm glad you all like ..that pic ..umm but as to the spots being sprits or farries..well my daughter Vicky might get a kick out of that possableity ,as she's always bin into farries and pixies and what have you ..
honda200

a med evil times wedding

Postby LadyMacbeth » Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:34 pm

LadyMacbeth

a med evil times wedding

Postby KiwiGirl » Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:48 pm

hey Jean great pics i love them, i know i lauhed at first but im being seriouse here you look really good
KiwiGirl

a med evil times wedding

Postby honda200 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:38 am

Last edited by honda200 on Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
honda200

Next

Return to Coffee House