Am I heartless?

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

Am I heartless?

Postby shannen46 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:23 pm

Hi, in my opinion you aren't heartless.
I agree with the ones who said that "If we felt everything that's ever happened, we wouldn't be able to go through life."
But I would like to add something, the most important thing isn't being heartless; the most important things is not forgetting what did happen there. Everybody won't feel the same, but everybody must know what it did happen there, because if we know that and we remember forever, we won't do as horrible things as the ones which were in the concentration camps...Believe me, the most important thing: don't forget the history. Thanks, it's a very good post for talking with good people.
<<What you resist, persists>>
Shannen, thanks for being so authentic!
shannen46
Very Important Shannen Fan

Am I heartless?

Postby LadyMacbeth » Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:46 pm

Well Im just saying that I would be in tears if I went there, knowing the inhumane things that went on there ,but everyones different.
XOXO
LadyMacbeth

Am I heartless?

Postby anja » Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:46 pm

[edited]
Last edited by anja on Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
anja
Major Shannen fan

Am I heartless?

Postby zohz » Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:39 pm

I know what u mean, I care for animals too...but what happened in those camps was worse than hell. At best, equal to hell Image

They put the German camp guards in a position where it was 'kill or die'...in other words, they were ordered to kill or they would be killed.

Made people cook but were never allowed to eat, shot people if they were too slow, made them spend an incredibly short time in the bathroom (like 5 seconds or something and then the next person has to go), they made them exercise until they died....people jumped at the barbed wire to just die instead of work at those camps. When it was too populated, they would kill them in gas champers or shoot them in the back of the neck when they weren't expecting it....

The saddest thing is realising that so called humans are capable of this torture. I was disgusted with what I heard on my visit to the German camp, and it really does make you appreciate your life and get your priorities in order. Problems that we have seem so insignificant compared to the hell that sometimes enters Earth.

Something to think about. Peace x
zohz
New Shannen Fan

Previous

Return to Coffee House