[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Which Football/Soccer team are you a fan of ?

Which Football/Soccer team are you a fan of ?

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

Postby mihacv » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:44 pm

i hate barcelona too maybe cause they won last year in championship Image Image Image
mihacv
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby AotearoaTPPinot » Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:33 pm

I'd have to say Manchester United although I don't follow football-soccer I'd have to say Manchester because all my favorite British actors love Manchester like Jason Isaacs, and a few others Image
"Byrneperfection" "Anam Cara"

AotearoaTPPinot
Major Shannen fan

Postby irena75 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:48 am

OK here in Macedonia I`m a fan to Skopje (СкопјеImage , Metalurg (МеталургImage, Vardar (ВардарImage, from Serbia Partizan (correct righting is ПартизанImage, Будућност (from Montenegro means future) , Хајдук (Split) и Динамо (Zagreb), from Croatia, from Italy Juventus, Spain Barcelona, UK Liverpool, Russia Dinamo and Moskva (Moscue).

I have always for you
irena75

Postby shannen46 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:52 pm

<<What you resist, persists>>
Shannen, thanks for being so authentic!
shannen46

Postby lover » Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:02 pm

Lol you're not exactly objective though, are you? Image I don't know any of those cities for real but I've been to both and there was something enchanting about Barcelona. I've read a lot about it and I'd be happy to come back one day and see more of what this city has to offer. I'd also like to visit Valencia one day- it's not very familiar amongst tourists and I think that's a shame, it also has a lot to offer.
lover

Postby nathin » Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:43 pm

dallas cowboys
nathin
New Shannen Fan

Postby irena75 » Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:00 am

Lol you're not exactly objective though, are you? I don't know any of those cities for real but I've been to both and there was something enchanting about Barcelona. I've read a lot about it and I'd be happy to come back one day and see more of what this city has to offer. I'd also like to visit Valencia one day- it's not very familiar amongst tourists and I think that's a shame, it also has a lot to offer.

First, I`m realy objective and true I`m a fun on all this soccer teams. And has mentioned there that`s are al team from former YU republic. They are not cities but name for soccer teams here in Macedonia, Serbia, Montenegro nad Croatia. Maybe you get confused since I used cyrillic like they wright on native language. So once again: first 4 (four) team are from Macedonia, then other is from Serbia, stream from Belgrade, other is from Podgorica and I think that others you already knew. I`m very objective person.

I have always for you
irena75

Postby lover » Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:43 pm

Lol, I'm sorry honey, I meant Shannen46 (I forgot the name, sorry). She said Madrid was better than Barcelona and I said she wasn't objective as she lives in Madrid as far as I know (I could be wrong though). I didn't mean you in any way Image.
lover

Postby ashleyferox » Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:02 pm

Wolves =)
Tweet Me @ ashleyferox on twitter :)

ashleyferox
Shannen Fanatic

Previous

Return to Coffee House