[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Goodbye for a while...

Goodbye for a while...

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

Goodbye for a while...

Postby kdawg » Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:16 pm

I almost forgot to tell you guys. Charter's being ridiculous and kept jacking up our bill and just being all out stupid, so we're leaving them. Well mom said yesterday that she's not switching to another service provider. What does that mean? After today or whenever they cut it off, no more tv, and no more internet. When will we have it again? Well, mom said not to worry, that we'll have tv and internet again before winter. -__- That's sometime in December. Which means, I'll have to hunt for the internet again, yet I'll be doing it for 3 months instead of, what was it, a week I think. Also, that means, no more new Pokemon episodes... T^T I'll have no way of keeping up with the anime... I also won't be able to watch the other stuff I watch, like the Discovery and Food Network channels. So guys, I guess that means that this time really is it... I won't be able to get on as regularly as normal. I hate how Charter did us, but I also hate that mom doesn't seem to care about it too much like she says she does. She just didn't seem to search around for a new service provider too much. *sigh* So, I guess that's about it. It's been fun you guys. Hopefully this won't last as long as till winter, cuz I'll go crazy. I don't think I'll be able to survive 3 months of this. So please guys, try not to forget about me, because I definitely won't forget about y'all. I'll think about y'all everyday, and will miss you all terribly. Take care, and don't forget about me. Image
kdawg
Very Important Shannen Fan

Goodbye for a while...

Postby laurajaybee » Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:26 pm

Of course we won't forget about you Image We love you Image

Good luck

xxxxx
laurajaybee

Goodbye for a while...

Postby shannenfallenangel » Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:16 pm

We definitely won't forget you, Kendra! Hope everything gets sorted soon. Image

shannenfallenangel

Goodbye for a while...

Postby shannifan » Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:16 pm

I already miss ya! Good luck with all that! Image
shannifan

Goodbye for a while...

Postby kdawg » Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:30 pm

Thanks so much you guys. So far Charter hasn't cut the cable or internet, but it's just a matter of time. Idk when they'll cut it, but heck they could cut it right now while I'm typing this. *sigh* Also, I think I'm getting sick... What's worse, mom said it might be H1N1... T^T But it is coming on fast, I'm having cold chills, I feel like I could be sick any second, I'm just miserable, and it's slowly getting worse, and H1N1 is all around here, so unfortunately I can't rule out the possibility... I just hope I don't have it... Man this just sucks, the internet could be cut anytime, and I might have the dreaded H1N1... T^T
kdawg

Goodbye for a while...

Postby msyana » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:27 pm

*hugs* Kendra

love

Yana
msyana

Goodbye for a while...

Postby kdawg » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:47 pm

kdawg