[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Italy

Italy

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

Italy

Postby laurajaybee » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:30 pm

laurajaybee
Very Important Shannen Fan

Italy

Postby lover » Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:21 pm

Thanks Chuck, glad to be back Image.

Laura- I have no idea, it just seemed to me like you would've enjoyed this trip.
I tend to get VERY bitchy, to say the least, when I spend 24 hours with my parents, it's bound to get ugly so I was in a bad mood with everyone all week.
Haha well then you're stuck with me too, careful, that's not a good thing!

Lol missed you too, I assumed you were out of credit, Milan asked me to say hello to you so I listened Image.

lover

Italy

Postby dustpuppy » Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:32 pm

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.
dustpuppy
Shannen Fanatic

Italy

Postby lover » Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:33 pm

LOL!! Okay I never go that far, I just pretend to be someone else and see whether people believe it or not, as my Romanian is really bad and my accent is completely Israeli (unlike in Spanish and English, I can't change my accent when I speak Romanian at all).

I know that. 24 hours a day in the same room!! You can imagine how well it went. Not as well as it'd be in your case as I don't like blood but not far from it!
lover

Italy

Postby dustpuppy » Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:19 am

Welcome back. Any chance you might actually answer a PM or 12 now ?
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.
dustpuppy
Shannen Fanatic

Italy

Postby lover » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:03 pm

Lol I just got into this thread and there was an advertisment about booking a hotel in Lake Garda!! Image

Thanks, I would've, but that's exactly the problem... I was busy and so I kept talking to people, sending them short PM's that got really long and left them each time... Now I've come to a place where I have to send everyone over 5 messages and uni is right around the corner! Image
Last edited by lover on Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lover

Italy

Postby laurajaybee » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:51 pm

laurajaybee

Italy

Postby lover » Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:09 pm

I think we could've had a great time too, but I'm not taking you to Milan Image. I'm planning to keep visiting Italy so you're more than welcome to join. You said you wanted to live in a warm country, Italy fits the equation, it has a Middle Eastern climate in the summer. You should come to Israel for a few days in the summer, by the way, I think you'd go bloody mad.

I think we all get mean on holidays with our parents, but some of us cross the line, like Craig and I.

Lol come and you shall see Image.
lover

Italy

Postby dustpuppy » Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:46 pm

dustpuppy
Shannen Fanatic

Italy

Postby laurajaybee » Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:26 pm

laurajaybee

PreviousNext

Return to Coffee House