[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Italy

Italy

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

Italy

Postby lover » Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:07 pm

Hey guys, just wanted to say I'll be leaving for a week off in Italy on Tuesday morning. I hope I could sign in there (via my mobile or the hotel computers, in the hope it's not going to cost a fortune), but I'm not sure I'll be able to. So if I don't- take care, have a party and save up a few cocktails for me!

xxx
lover
Very Important Shannen Fan

Italy

Postby shannifan » Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:21 pm

Have a great time and please take some pics! I´d like to hear everything about your trip when you´re back!

*hugs* Image
shannifan

Italy

Postby brenda4ever2 » Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:25 pm

Is it too late for me to pack.? Well have fun and please post your pictures here so I can vicariously visit, lol.
Last edited by anonymous on Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brenda4ever2
Shannen Wanna Be

Italy

Postby laurajaybee » Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:00 pm

Don't leeeeeave! I'm only just back! What am I supposed to do without you Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image
laurajaybee

Italy

Postby lover » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:18 pm

Shannifan- Thanks, I'll be taking some pictures but unfortunately I don't have a digital camera yet (unlike everybody else, I must be too dumb to use it), and they're too expensive. I'll tell you everything you want to know Image.

90210's#1badgirl- Nope, I already have someone who wanted to join me, you're welcome to come to, we'll make it a huge holiday! Hurry up though as I'm leaving to the airport in 5 hours Image.

Laura- I know, I thought about it and was hoping you'd come back before me, glad we got to chat a little before I left. You'll be fine, I've survived 2 weeks without you, so you'll survive one without me Image.

Chuck- I'll miss you too, thanks!

Craig- you're bad, say good bye properly, thank you Image. Same goes for Kenny but I'll let it slide as I haven't seen her here in the past few days.
lover

Italy

Postby laurajaybee » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:33 pm

^^ I'm not sure I can, Dr Shully, what if Puppy is mean? Image
laurajaybee

Italy

Postby dustpuppy » Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:04 pm

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.
dustpuppy
Shannen Fanatic

Italy

Postby lover » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:26 pm

Laura- you're a big girl, you can handle yourself Image

Craig- Because it is polite, that's why. And please, you are bad, that's why I like you, and thanks.

Oh yeah guys, I'm back!! Don't trust old cameras, all my pictures from Milan are GONE! Let me tell you something, I might be hard to satisfy, I ain't going to lie, but Italy is overrated, especially Venice. This city is hot, crowdy, smothering, expensive, commercial and narrow and you can get lost everwhere! Milan is another overrated city, apart from an absolutely amazing cathedral that looks like a palace, the whole city is quite boring unless you can afford yourself an Armani outfit and a Prada handbag (luckily, I can't stand these things and couldn't care less about them).

However, all those little places (but not too little) that offer a lake, souvenir shops and restaurants are fantastic, especially Garda town and Sirmione (the ice cream parlour owners actually spoke to us in Hebrew, it was hilarious). And commercial as it may be, Verona is my favourite city on this trip. I've only seen the most famous places of it and took a picture with Juliet, obviously, holding her right breast like everbody else. But anyway, it was really charming and our waitress actually spoke English! It's so awful how NOBODY speaks English over there, you have to communicate with your hands, and not in the fun way you all think about! Image

mind you, they have great food and hot guys, but they really can't do their meat, I barely ate any this week and my tummy wasn't grateful for it. However, if you like ice cream, wine, pizza and pasta, move over there right now! Image I ate the best food at a tiny restaurant in Padova, where very few locals and friend eat at and it was brilliant. Another good place was a huge Pizzeria in the city so I could watch football and eat HUGE pizzas. And my God, do they have an incredible language. The flight back was soooo funny, when we landed most Israelies were engaging on their usual barbaric behaviour, we really pissed off the flight assistant! Image

Laura- For some reason I couldn't stop thinking about you over there, would've been great to take this trip with you. Although I was so annoyed all the time I think you'd punch me (I don't know what came over me, but you wouldn't want to be around me these days). Do you guys also enjoy acting abroad? Since my family is originally Romanian (except for me) and Israelies aren't very popular abroad, I always pretend we're Romanians and it's just so much fun! Okay, I'm done rambling for now, missed you guys Image.
lover

Next

Return to Coffee House