[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Let's Talk about our Cats!

Let's Talk about our Cats!

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

Postby shannenzbitch » Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:35 pm

'I'm so excited, I just can't hide it, I'm about to lose control and I think I like it!' Image

Sorry, couldn't hold that back. I've noticed that there are loads of cat lovers on these boards and since I'm adopting one myself tomorrow (yes, we managed to talk the landlord into it) I thought it would be fun to start a thread where people can post pics and details about their cats! Image So go nuts. Image

*squishy hugs*

P.S. We're adopting a 2 year old male tabby with white socks. Image
Last edited by anonymous on Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shannenzbitch
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby shannifan » Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:18 pm

OMG, that idea of this thread is great and I´m so happy for you adopting a cat! Please post pics as soon as he is at his new home! What name will he have/has he??
And oh yeah, I´m totally one of those cat lovers!! Image

*hugs*
shannifan

Postby lover » Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:29 pm

That's really sweet, we want to see pictures! I really like cats, but only from a far. I'm not fit to care for an animal nor have I got enough patience for it, but they're really smart animals. My friend and I categorize people to animalistic behaviours, and when we say about someone that they're "cats", it means we really like them as they're the best on the hirarchy! You must have some qualities for it, which most men don't have, I think the only male cat I've ever talked to was Craig (it's a compliment!).

I love the cats at uni, they're so fat and lovely, completely calm, used to people and VERY spoiled. I spend half the time in there stroking them, they're just so cute!
lover

Postby dustpuppy » Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:59 pm

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.
dustpuppy
Shannen Fanatic

Postby shannenzbitch » Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:13 pm

shannenzbitch

Postby lover » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:26 pm

Craig- I'm not sure which animal I prefer- dogs are more affectionate and usually cuter, but they demand so much attention I just don't want it... I know, dogs tend to be nice to you even when you're awful to them, and trust me, I'm not going to be very nice- I'll either ignore them or harass them all day long (not sexually Image). Cats are also demanding just in the way you said... An ex friend of mine has a cat and each time I was eating there he came over to me all sad for food. My friend could never resist him, I laughed at him. I don't know, I just need my alone time constantly and having another creature around the house 24/7 just doesn't appeal to me.

Lol!! It's not just that but it does make you a cat as well.

Kenny- this cat looks just like my favourite cat at uni!! Each time I see him with my friend there she just grabs me by the arm as she knows I can't help but stroking him. He's adorable, can I have him? Oh and I do like cats, I don't adore them as I've been a dog person until recently, but I like them regadless of my softer side Image

Lol is it Sweeny for Max Sweeny from The L Word? Image
I'm not sure whether you're a cat or not, if you'd been here more often and actually replied to my PM's, I'd be able to know you a bit more and realise it! From the very little we did talk, however, you seem like a cat to me... Okay, Shane and Jenny from the L Word are both cats, Valerie from BH 90210 is the best cat I know (minus the loyalty, I do believe cats are loyal as long as it doesn't screw them over). See what I mean? (incase you were wondering, yes, "cats" have to have a bitchy side to them).
lover

Postby littlemissbad » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:33 pm

i love my cat to bits, she is a little monster.

she is a tabby and the fattest thing ever. she sleeps in my bed with me at night, and eats most human food.

she loves a good fight with anything that moves, hands, feet, mice, dogs, she is a tiger. i love her to death.

xoox Image
littlemissbad

Postby shannifan » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:54 pm

Wow, your new kitty is adorable, Kenny! He is so beautiful! Aww, I would like to cuddle him right now!! Image

littlemissbad, that little lady in grey is so cute! How old is she? And in her character (what you discribed) she reminds me of my kitty! Ok, I´ll post a pic of him, but then think again- is your little one really that fat?! And my cat is topmodel-cat against the one I´ve seen when I was on holiday! That cat was round like a ball! Really!!
So again to Quincy´s character, he also wants human food, just the best of course! Mister claims 2/3 of my bed if I´m not fast enough, if he´s in the mood he sometimes ignores me and my family and sometimes he would love me to cuddle him 24 hours a day! Image
I think I´ve posted pics of him once before in another thread, but here he´s again:

Image -->til now he has lost A LITTLE BIT weight! Image

I have so many very cute and very funny pics of him, so if anybody wants to see more...I´d love to share them, too! Image

*hugs* Image
Last edited by shannifan on Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shannifan

Postby dustpuppy » Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:00 pm

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.
dustpuppy
Shannen Fanatic

Postby dustpuppy » Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:04 pm

dustpuppy
Shannen Fanatic

Next

Return to Coffee House