Outer Banks Vacation!

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

Outer Banks Vacation!

Postby kdawg » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:09 am

Yep sorry for not saying so sooner guys, but I probably won't be able to get on this week, cuz we're leaving tonight for the Outer Banks! I might can somehow get on each night from the hotel room, but we'll see. I'll take lots of pictures and stuff and tell you how it goes when I get back! Image
Last edited by anonymous on Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
kdawg
Very Important Shannen Fan

Outer Banks Vacation!

Postby shannenzbitch » Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:25 pm

Aww, everyone goes away! Image Have an awesome time hun - don't forget about us! Image Want to see some spectacular photos when you get back. Image

*squishy hugs*
shannenzbitch

Outer Banks Vacation!

Postby kdawg » Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:40 am

Yeah so vacation's going well. Or is it. Yeah we're having lots of fun and stuff, I'm really cooked, but mom's still being mom. Guess what? She didn't tell me, but yesterday she called Charter and canceled the internet at the house! So you know what that means? When I get home from vacation, then I'll be dead to the world for at least 30 days! Yay! Mom won't stop lecturing me when we have chances, she's just, I've had it. *sigh* So yeah guys, even when I finally get a vacation, life sucks. So I guess this really is goodbye. Mom's griping about me being on my laptop since we have a room tonight with internet, well my god I was on trying to look up stuff for us to do! "Well that's not what you're doing now." Well MY GOD you just told me you cut the freakin internet! I gotta tell people why I won't be on so they won't think I'm dead! "Why would they think you're dead?" Cuz I'm not gonna be on for at least 30 freaking days!!! "But why would they think you're actually dead, you're not actually gonna-" MY GOD NO!!! I'm not speaking literally!!! >m< Seriously, just kill me now. I can't even enjoy a god dang vacation without this bs following me. Yeah so I wanted to tell you guys I was having fun, as well as that I wouldn't be on anymore, but so what if this ended up being a vent. And don't effin give me crap about being an immature baby who needs to do this or do that, IT'S MY LIFE NOT YOURS SO SHUT YOUR FREAKIN MOUTH AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!! Yeah so, it's been really great being friends with you guys, and I'm gonna miss you all so much... And if I'm EVER able to get on again, that'll be the happiest I've been in a long time... *sigh* So, for real this time, goodbye...
kdawg

Outer Banks Vacation!

Postby kdawg » Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:58 am

Hi guys! Well, I'm on for only a few minutes, I found a Wi-Fi hotspot to get on at. My mom doesn't trust me anymore, and has me locked out of the router, so I'm forbidden to use the internet at home... T^T I hate this so badly... I miss you guys so much...
kdawg

Outer Banks Vacation!

Postby laurajaybee » Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:19 pm

We miss you too Image
laurajaybee

Outer Banks Vacation!

Postby kdawg » Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:22 am

Hey guys! So I finally uploaded some of my vacation pictures! Go here http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2017401&id=1391850066&l=8c04feadb5 to see them! Image
kdawg

Outer Banks Vacation!

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:39 pm

great pics kendra, thanks for sharing with us. you looked like you had lots of fun. Image
Sarah-Lucy

Return to Coffee House