[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - seen someone I know on facebook (help needed)

seen someone I know on facebook (help needed)

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

Postby robbie2 » Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:27 pm

ok. I will make this my last thread in terms of me talking about partners e.t.c... as I've done a lot of posts about that lately.

ok.. I have just seen 1 of my old mates on facebook, she's female, and we go back around 10-15 years.

she lives close to me (literally as in around a 10 minute walk) well, she did last time we spoke anyway.

but the only trouble is, and I dont mean this in a nasty way at all, her family is a tad chavy - what I mean is, the odd run-in with the police, and well known for that sort of "chavy" look.

Their family are not gangsters or nasty, but you know what I mean, they have that sorta "bad approach"

Do I make a move and say hello? or just let the matter drop?
robbie2
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby laurajaybee » Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:27 pm

I suppose it depends on how you feel about the way her family are? We can't really tell you what to do, it's got to be how you feel about the situation, I guess.

X
laurajaybee

Postby robbie2 » Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:48 pm

^ thanks.

but what I mean is, I'm kinda cool with the situation, but I'm not sure if my mum and dad will be, as I still live with my parents you see.

in terms of the way she looks, she's kinda nice, she's certainly not ugly anway, and her profile does indeed state "single" which caught my attention.
robbie2

Postby shannenzbitch » Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:59 pm

I think if you're genuinely interested in her as a person and that the whole family thing isn't going to be an issue, then you should definitely give her your number. Just make sure that you're doing it for the right reasons - in other words, not just because you don't want to be alone. Image

*squishy hugs*
shannenzbitch

Postby robbie2 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:33 pm

I have decided to let the matter drop and do nothing.

not because my bottle went, but simply because I'm alone and just wanted somebody. I wouldn't do that to her - it's cruel.

I feel like I can talk to women better lately, but the only trouble is, they constantly see me as a friend....

and when your single, you want more than just friendship.

I just wish a female would look at me in a passionate way, as in "you look nice" instead of "your a good mate"
robbie2

Postby LadyMacbeth » Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:38 pm

^^
You need to just be patient hun and not be desperate you have plenty of time!
OXO
LadyMacbeth

Postby laurajaybee » Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:43 pm

laurajaybee

Return to Coffee House