[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Have you ever stayed in a haunted house?

Have you ever stayed in a haunted house?

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

Postby justafan » Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:24 am

No I haven't but am really interested in such things I watch haunted shows every friday and plan to go on a Vegas haunted tour when I go there. JAF
justafan
Shannen Fanatic

Postby littlemissbad » Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:07 pm

i used to live in one. its the reason we moved!

really spooky stuff went on there!

xoox Image
littlemissbad
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby shannenzbitch » Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:35 pm

shannenzbitch

Re: Have you ever stayed in a haunted house?

Postby teddybear32 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:46 pm

Yes I have stayed in one my ex friends house when I was a teen, it was haunted with evil spirits or we kept getting rid of them, but they kept coming back and most of all I think it destroyed our friendship and tormented me terrible :) to edit to not sound like a joke it was real and it happend to ask her and i will never forget it :)
teddybear32

Postby triquetra » Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:47 pm

I haven't ever done so, but I am interested in doing so. I have a thing towards the paranormal; it always gets me interested to know what might be out there...
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
triquetra

Postby PrudenceGemini » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:21 pm

My house is actually haunted, pretty creepy at night. I've literally in the past few months got over my fear of the dark here cuz its was sometimes that bad. I've been here 5 years and I've seen a lot. My friends on facebook on here will know as lately its started happening more frequently. Stuff moves right in front of my eyes the television turns itself off and on and ejects dvds when its off and no-one is near it or my remote. Most recently is seeing a figure go staight past me in the dark a couple nights ago. It was reeealllyyyy bright like sun glare but there was no light, it happened twice that night. There's also the usual feeling that someone was in the room when alone and hearing things, people talking etc..
The Life Not Lived Is The One Recommended
PrudenceGemini

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:18 am

lilmisshalliwell

Postby irena75 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:16 am

Tell me about when stuff can move by self even there should not move because havienes and some other stuff. If purgy good like in my apartment do not worry. Smetimes make me crazy wen play with lights during nights but it is all. Most time ectually he/she help me to find things withch I lose and misplace all the time.

I have always for you
irena75

Next

Return to Coffee House