19 and grounded... How bad does my life suck...

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

Postby kdawg » Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:24 am

Yep... Here I am, 19 years old, an adult, and I'm being grounded... Over the most stupidest thing too!!! Apparently since I'm not my mom's effing slave, she's gonna get all pissy and ground me! Apparently I still act like a kid and never do anything around the house, and I should be doing everything, getting the ENTIRE house absolutely SPOTLESS before she ever gets home from work, and she shouldn't have to lift a finger!!! THAT'S FREAKING BS!!!!! I'm so sick and tired of the freaking BS she puts me through!!! GAH!!! I'm sorry guys, I didn't mean for this to end up a rant, but I needed to vent. BADLY. *sigh* And to let you guys know that starting tomorrow, I won't be on anymore... I'm grounded until my mom sees improvement, and the way she is, I doubt that'll ever happen... So idk when I'll be on again, if ever... T^T *sigh* So...until who knows when, goodbye...
kdawg
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby shannifan » Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:29 am

*big hugs*
Come back soon and good luck with everything!!!
I´ll miss you!
shannifan

Postby shannenfallenangel » Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:00 pm

Good luck, honey! Here's what I do when I'm feeling down:

Think of someone in a worse off position of you, and that will make you realise that you're life is pretty alright.

shannenfallenangel

Postby littlemissbad » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:09 pm

that does suck a bit that you cant come online, but as for doingthe house i do agree with your mum

if your at home all day and she is in work then you should help her out hun. xoox Image
littlemissbad

Postby laurajaybee » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:39 pm

Image Image Image
laurajaybee

Postby kdawg » Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:47 am

Ok so, I've busted my butt BIG time today, doing nothing but cleaning, and lemme tell you, as clumsy as I am and as much as I've cleaned, let's just say I've hurt myself a lot. My hand is killing me, and my knuckles are all bruised and swollen. But, as much as I did (and I did a lot, just about EVERYTHING there is to do) it still wasn't enough. But, after much crying (and I've done a lot...) and trying to talk and reason with my mom (which is a pain in the butt) she FINALLY allowed me to have my computer back. So, for the most part, I'm ungrounded. But, she's trying to limit me to one hour a day. BULLONEY!!! Well w/e. And, she's told me to start looking for another job too. -__- She says she wants me to find a full time job with benefits. DUDE, is she just pretending the economy isn't the way it is?!? It's like impossible to find a job now! AND SHE KNOWS THAT!!! But w/e. I'm learning to just keep my mouth shut. At least I can get back on again.
Last edited by anonymous on Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
kdawg

Postby rachaelmcd » Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:24 pm

Sorry to hear your mum's being like that Image

15, and grounded Image
rachaelmcd

Next

Return to Coffee House