[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Too Sick to Function

Too Sick to Function

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

Too Sick to Function

Postby laurajaybee » Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:02 am

laurajaybee
Very Important Shannen Fan

Too Sick to Function

Postby dustpuppy » Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:44 am

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.
dustpuppy
Shannen Fanatic

Too Sick to Function

Postby laurajaybee » Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:16 pm

laurajaybee

Too Sick to Function

Postby marissalu415 » Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:38 pm

Feeling any better?

oh hey, idk if you're a jessica stroup fan, or just a silver fan, but i thought i'd recommend Prom Night to you. Although you may already know she's in that. She doesn't have a huge role, but I thought it was a pretty good movie altogether. Image
marissalu415

Too Sick to Function

Postby dustpuppy » Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:54 am

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.
dustpuppy
Shannen Fanatic

Too Sick to Function

Postby laurajaybee » Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:02 pm

^^ I....I....am..nooooooot!! Image
laurajaybee

Too Sick to Function

Postby dustpuppy » Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:50 am

dustpuppy
Shannen Fanatic

Too Sick to Function

Postby shannenzbitch » Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:30 am

I was gonna do multiple quotes, but there were too many, so I'm taking the lazy reply route. Image Thanks everyone for your sweet comments and for those who watched my vid, especially the ones who commented on it. It made my day! Image I miss you all when I'm gone and seeing all your messages gave me warm fuzzies for the whole week - which was great because that's how long I was sick for. Image Puppy, you're a sweetie, but I'm sure the boards are just as brilliant without me. Image Shully, I will go to AA, but only if Lozenger can come too. Image Thanks for the squishes everyone!! Image Marissa, I did know about Prom Night, but haven't watched it yet. Image The program I used was Sony Vegas 8 Pro. It's worth about $700US, but there are ways around that. Image PM me if you want details. Image

*squishy hugs*
shannenzbitch

Previous

Return to Coffee House