Always tell the truth. LOL

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

Postby dustpuppy » Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:45 am

A man took his wife to his employer's convention so she could go shopping while he was busy.

While in a meeting, he met a wonderful woman from France who was working for the hotel. They hit it off pretty well, and ended up haveing the greatest sex he had experienced in years. He fell asleep and woke up about 3 in the morning.

"Oh my God! My wife is going to kill me...what am I going to do?" he whined.

"You have to tell her the truth. She will forgive you." said the woman.

Well after a while, he decided what to do. He was going to tell his wife the truth. Before going up to their room, he stopped by the front desk and bought a bottle of baby powder and rubbed some on his hands, dripping som onto his trousers. When he unlocked the door, sure enough, his wife was there waiting for him.

"Where in hell have you been?" she demanded.

"I cannot lie," he said. "I met this woman and we got along really well. We went to her apartment and had sex. I just woke up about an hour ago and hurried back here to tell you what I had done. I am sooooooooo sorry,please forgive me," he begged.

His wife took one look at him, and saw the powder, and put her hands on her hips.

"Don't give me that shit, you liar...You've been out playing pool with the guys all night. Go to bed and I will talk to you in the morning!"
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.
dustpuppy
Shannen Fanatic

Postby shannenzbitch » Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:08 pm

Image That is gold. Image Gonna be repeating that to people for the next week or so. Image

*squishy hugs*
shannenzbitch
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby dustpuppy » Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:29 pm

Glad ya liked it. Image
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.
dustpuppy
Shannen Fanatic

Return to Coffee House