Feel bad

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

Feel bad

Postby patze18 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:52 pm

Oh man... I hate this day...Okay these day some good sites because I had the whole day with my mom alone, without my Sister. But I feel bad, I saw the new girlfriend of my ex-boyfriend...She is so a b***h. I hate her and I hate my ex-boyfriend...He has play a game with my feelings and at the moment I feel so bad...I don´t know what he like at his new girlfriend, she looks like a witch. Now
I sit in my room and cry because I love him and I hate him..
patze18
Major Shannen fan

Feel bad

Postby shannifan » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:44 pm

I´m so sorry, hun! Hope you feel better soon! And always remember: If he left you because of her he must be really silly!

*big hugs* Image
shannifan
Very Important Shannen Fan

Feel bad

Postby patze18 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:54 pm

Thanks sweety...It hurts to see him with a other girl...2 weeks ago, we have only separated. When he talk about his new girl, he say "My Wife!". He and his ugly Girl are together since last week,than I can not say My Wife...The girl has now tried to insult me, she said to me that I´m to small for him and he would like big girls but it´s wrong, we was a couple for 3 years and now he only like big girls??
patze18
Major Shannen fan

Feel bad

Postby patze18 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:46 pm

Thanks Chuckle Image ..Next week I must see him again Image She feels really threatened by me and that are noticing it even if it is near...

I would like to say I forget him but 3 years are a long time
patze18
Major Shannen fan

Feel bad

Postby patze18 » Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:51 am

I look in a future without him and I think it´s a better future but it make me sick that I know thats a future without him because I loved him
patze18
Major Shannen fan

Feel bad

Postby shannifan » Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:49 am

3 years are really a long time! I hope you´ll get over him because as chuckles said you deserve better! He´s a fool that he let you go, sweety! Look foward! It´ll get better!

*big hugs* Image
shannifan
Very Important Shannen Fan

Feel bad

Postby patze18 » Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:29 am

Thanks Sweety...I hope I forget him fast...How you say, he is a fool...His new Girl is so ugly and she is so big...I don´t know how he can love her, she is totally the opposite of me...Next week I must see him again because
we are in a class and next week we go with the class in an Irish pub

*hugs*
patze18
Major Shannen fan

Next

Return to Coffee House