[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - I Made A Blogsite - And You Should Too!

I Made A Blogsite - And You Should Too!

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

Postby shannenzbitch » Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:38 am

So, I had to keep a blog as part of one of my uni courses, but since the course is ending, the blogs will be shut down. I decided I wanted to make my own blogsite, where I could put my music videos, wallpapers/banners/avatars, short stories, poetry and a journal. I spent hours signing up to various sites that I ended up not liking because they didn't give me the freedom to design my page from scratch, but then I came across www.weebly.com. It's an awesome host site! You can make your own website and then attach multiple blogs, which is what I did. You can design your page from scratch, using either html or css, or you can use one of their already made up themes and even just edit that if you like. Anyways, here is my site if you wanna take a look:

http://maintainthefacade.weebly.com

Hope you guys like! Image

*squishy hugs*
shannenzbitch
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby DontFailMeNow » Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:37 pm

So far i've only looked at the front page but i love the design...thanks for the link because ive been trying to find a site to put all my fanfic on and this site looks cool so thanks and i cant wait to look at the rest of your blogsite!!!
DontFailMeNow

Postby shannenzbitch » Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:50 pm

shannenzbitch

Postby dustpuppy » Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:21 am

All I saw was a login screen. I think the link went to their front, rather than your blog.
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.
dustpuppy
Shannen Fanatic

Postby shannenzbitch » Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:24 am

shannenzbitch

Postby dustpuppy » Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:11 am

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.
dustpuppy
Shannen Fanatic

Postby shannenzbitch » Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:01 pm

shannenzbitch

Postby littlemissbad » Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:14 pm

cool. xoox Image
littlemissbad

Return to Coffee House