[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Are women just after Cash & Looks ??

Are women just after Cash & Looks ??

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

Postby dustpuppy » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:25 pm

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.
dustpuppy
Shannen Fanatic

Postby laurajaybee » Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:51 pm

laurajaybee
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby irena75 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:05 pm

Who tell you this rood ofential stuff Image

What means the many and luck if you don`t have a partner for normal live with love in your elderly

Lucks - but what is goofy, mad, rood etc

Money - thay do not end they are for spend

I have always for you
irena75
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby AotearoaTPPinot » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:32 am

I'm definitely not after just cash and looks. It has to be that the man as a great personality. For instance...the perfect man would be someone like Alan Rickman his charm, sense of humour, the fact that he is a Pisces like me...I love him. Not to say I want someone who is the same horoscope. Though someone who has Alan's charm, sense of humour, sense of humility, sense enough to know that he doesn't want to come across as being pig headed. He's a perfectly sound and straight man. That is why I love Alan Rickman...someone who can match Alan's prowess and his acting ability. That is the type of man I want...so basically an actor...though one like Alan who doesn't do it so much for the fame and takes it as a calling to act..and says that whatever comes with the acting happens. *sighs*
"Byrneperfection" "Anam Cara"

AotearoaTPPinot
Major Shannen fan

Previous

Return to Coffee House