[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Are women just after Cash & Looks ??

Are women just after Cash & Looks ??

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

Postby lover » Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:59 pm

lover
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby dustpuppy » Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:27 pm

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.
dustpuppy
Shannen Fanatic

Postby dustpuppy » Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:37 pm

Last edited by dustpuppy on Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.
dustpuppy
Shannen Fanatic

Postby shannenzbitch » Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:15 am

shannenzbitch

Postby lover » Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:48 pm

Not in the mood for quotes, so here we go..

Dustpuppy:

Lol!! Depends who you fall far, I've met a lot of bitchy girls and I didn't have to fancy them first for it... But they usually get bitchier when you do.

I wouldn't go for the word disillusioned (although it's a lovely word), how dramatic. And I'm certainly not a hopeless romantic! I don't rule it out completely and I might fall in love someday, I just won't be what you called a hopeless romantic because that's just sad in my opinion, I'm too rational for that.

And your sig is priceless!

Oh hands off! Kenny is mine, I'm sharing her with her boyfriend! Image Oh I just had to, sorry Image

Ken- see what you did? Now we're all fighting for you, where's Shaun? Image

Exactly, she won't spend over a month alone, she told me she can only be happy in a relationship, but she can't hold them for longer than 2 months. The funny thing is that she keeps coming to me telling me how much she loves every guy, crying when they break up... And I have trouble just remembering who they were!
Maybe, but he's not talking to me now for some reason, think he's trying to play games. Let me put it this way... I'd rather date Paris Hilton! He's great as a friend.
What?! what sort of bitching, do tell. From what I've seen and heard it's exactly the other way around.. Australia is a weird place!
lover

Postby dustpuppy » Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:04 pm

dustpuppy
Shannen Fanatic

Postby dustpuppy » Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:18 pm

dustpuppy
Shannen Fanatic

Postby laurajaybee » Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:42 pm

laurajaybee

Postby laurajaybee » Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:44 pm

And why is no-one fighting over me, I might add?

xxxxx
laurajaybee

PreviousNext

Return to Coffee House