[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Are women just after Cash & Looks ??

Are women just after Cash & Looks ??

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

Postby laurajaybee » Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:38 pm

Yupp Image
laurajaybee
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby lover » Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:13 pm

Kenny- I don't think I'll ever get this- I mean, my mate dates a lot of men and she keeps telling me about their deeds and words... Trust me, it's a total enigma.. She hasn't figured it out either, some of them are just completely rude. So help me out here! Lol.

That's nice, but are you crazy? Image

I agree, but think I'd prefer to be with men- they're just less intense and dramatic. Although coming to think of that- I'll get bored! And I know- don't you just love it? I love the human mind- just seeing the whole mask falling apart and the way they let you in is really fascinating to me.

Lol the whole wedding thing was a joke- I'm not a great believer in marriage either. Haha, will do, but I'm sorry- you're just going to have to try and guess it yourself, I'll be sure to help you out Image.

Dustpuppy- The fact it's the way society looks at it doesn't mean it's the way I look at it. I like tough people that are very closed off and I really love seeing them opening up, so I like sensitive men (and women) too. Although no guy has EVER cried in front of me, so it might be weird at first. Do you guys have problems with people crying in front of you in general? I tend to freeze and do my best not to laugh! Laura, you get that, don't you? lol.

Laura- Haha, I was just thinking about it, I was like "she should work on her sensitivity too, we've talked about this". Image
lover

Postby dustpuppy » Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:27 pm

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.
dustpuppy
Shannen Fanatic

Postby mihacv » Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:54 pm

wow i didnt know it will get such a big discussion Image Image

Hope i didnt offend any women with this thread Image
mihacv

Postby dustpuppy » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:50 am

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.
dustpuppy
Shannen Fanatic

Postby shannenzbitch » Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:02 am

shannenzbitch

Postby laurajaybee » Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:42 pm

Haha, Oh Shul, you crack me up Image

xxxxx
laurajaybee