[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Are women just after Cash & Looks ??

Are women just after Cash & Looks ??

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

Postby laurajaybee » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:17 pm

Oh, It's left me with a lot of lessons, trust me!!

Grrr....

xxxxxxxxx
laurajaybee
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby shannenzbitch » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:37 pm

shannenzbitch

Postby lover » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:40 pm

lover

Postby shannenzbitch » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:53 pm

shannenzbitch

Postby lover » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:17 pm

I do- the funny thing is that we've all grown up under the brainwash that men don't really feel, so it's easier when they don't show emotions. But when women don't tell you anything one day, then share their life story at the other it's just confusing. I know men deal differently, trust me, I've never managed to have a decent conversation with men, except ones that I'm not interested in. As I said, they don't really have an effect on me, it's only women I can connect with. Personally it's not an issue as I don't do relationships either way, but women are just easier to talk and relate to and I can actually get them at times. However, it doesn't mean they're not crazy and I often find myself wanting to tell them all to p*ss off Image. And the women I have in my life are anything but soft!

Wait, so you prefer women, but you're happy with a man? Anyway, I'm glad you're happy Image.
lover

Postby shannenzbitch » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:35 pm

shannenzbitch

Postby lover » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:23 pm

I just don't really talk to guys- the only guy friends I have are Uni classmates and we never talk about anything personal. Except for one really, who's a bit mad so we connected more easily (lol). Generally I lack the ability to relate to guys or get their feelings, because I have no idea how they work. I think women will always get women easier, just like men will always get men.. Sexually too, if you ask me. Haha, which gender is crazier? Image It's good that you know crazy people- are you one? Image Unfortunately, I prefer women in most aspects, although I want to kill them sometimes.

I've always been attracted to strong people that are actually really fragile inside Image. The body of a woman is definitely more attractive than the body of the a man, but yeah, it doesn't mean there aren't sexy parts in men's bodies. LOL! I know, I've decided I should marry both a man and a woman and just switch between them every now and then Image.

In short- I don't believe in love... If you want to know more than that- God, that's a bit long, I think we should talk about it via PM's Image.
lover

Postby dustpuppy » Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:42 pm

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.
dustpuppy
Shannen Fanatic

Postby shannenzbitch » Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:02 am

shannenzbitch

Postby laurajaybee » Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:22 pm

I like sensitivity in a man. It's a good thing. I mean, everybody has feelings, so why not show them? Even though I'm not very good at it myself Image

xxxxxx
laurajaybee

PreviousNext

Return to Coffee House