[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Are women just after Cash & Looks ??

Are women just after Cash & Looks ??

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

Postby lover » Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:35 pm

Nope, I don't. Craig gave me a lot of information to be able to shrink him (he's great for psychoanalysis, I ask him 10000 questions per PM!). If you want me to psychoanalyse you you're going to have to give me some blood! Image
lover
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby dustpuppy » Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:49 pm

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.
dustpuppy
Shannen Fanatic

Postby Dianna » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:02 pm

My opinion on this topic is that looks are not all that important, but there has to be something there looks wise. Even if it's just a nice smile.

A good personality is very important because you have to be able to connect with that person and enjoy their company.

I think that money isn't all that important, but at the same time you don't want to be with some dead beat who doesn't want to try and better themselves! They have to have something they are passionate about.
Dianna
Site Admin

Postby triquetra » Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:35 pm

Well, lately I've been having thoughts about my life, the females in my life, girlfriends, love and looks. I've come to the conclusion that it's all in your heads!

One can be loved by anyone. One can be hated by anyone. But the fact remains, one is just that, one's self. You can't (and you shouldn't) try to change yourself just to be liked (or possibly loved) by someone else. It's not someone else who gets do decide what is and what isn't to like about one.

In the past weeks, I've been in contact with a few females, and one of those females seems to think exactly the same way as I do. She even says that she likes me. That's a good thing for me, and I hope that in the near future, I will develop the same feelings for her. And if I don't, there is always the possibility of friendship.

I may be unexperienced on the field of love, but I am experienced on the field of thought. I think a lot. I find that thinking may even bring happiness... even in one's darkest times.

You can think about life, about friends, about pain and guilt. But also about love, happiness, friendship and the feelings you have for one another. Think about respect, the pro's and cons in life. The dark and hard, and light and easy times you had and are yet to come. But most important of all... think about the future. There's no need for one to let one's mind drift off into the past. The past is gone and will never come back. Do not forget that.

For all those people out there that feel that they're not loved, I have a newsflash: You are loved! By people you call your family as well as by the people you call your friends. And lastly... by life itself. If life wouldn't love you, then why would you even be born?

And for all those that do not have a partner (myself included), never let your hope drift away. You are bound to come across someone someday. Mostly when you least expect it...

P.S.
Looks only matter for the people that aren't wise. They rather drink bad milk in an expansive package than good milk in a cheap package. Their time for reality will come, sooner than they think.
Last edited by triquetra on Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
triquetra

Postby dustpuppy » Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:14 pm

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.
dustpuppy
Shannen Fanatic

Postby shannenzbitch » Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:22 pm

Shame on you both - you should know by now that these boards are NEVER on topic. Image

*squishy hugs*
shannenzbitch

Postby dustpuppy » Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:28 pm

dustpuppy
Shannen Fanatic

Postby nathin » Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:44 pm

nathin
New Shannen Fan

Postby laurajaybee » Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:18 pm

laurajaybee

PreviousNext

Return to Coffee House