[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Im so excited ..SHE"S HERE

Im so excited ..SHE"S HERE

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

Postby shannenzbitch » Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:02 pm

shannenzbitch
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby honda200 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:06 pm

Well oh my word ..just one more day.i think i miss her allready and its a day and a half till i take her back, Imagei cant beleive its that time allready ,as it just only seams like yesturday we picked her up..

But before i get all tearyeyed i need to go back and finnish our day at the tower.

Ok after we all had enough of the first level or obcerfastion level.Sarah had talked me into going up further ,its like 33 storys higher then the main look out level..and i mean she realy had to talk me into it,heck i didnt know what it intaild going up to the level..like did the elavator have floor to ceiling glass? a glass bottum ..i didnt know ..But now John and my daughter Vicky didnt want to go up..so Sarah and i waited in line for 40 or so minunts then we got into the little elevator and it only takes like a few minutes to get up there.

so you walk out to this round inclosed deck and its so bright up there as it was a prefectly clear day ..as you can see.and i was a nurvurs at first and theres a rail you can hold to and beleive my i held on to it Image

So this first pick of me she said looked pretty nurvours.

im getting better here ..

and here,by now im practicly a pro up there now Image

and here..

But of cource Sarah wasnt effected at all by the hight ..as you can see ..she'scool as a cucomber..

Now this shot was taken by a fellow who's wife asked me if i would be so kind as to take a pic with thair cammera for them ..so he was kind enoughto offer that for Sarah and i with Sarahs cammera and i love this shot so much.. Image

Sarah took this shot from up at that level ,its of the Shaeriton hotell John and i had stayed in a a number of years ago we could only aford one night there but it was awesome.Oh and the odd looking complex behind it it the Toronto city hall

This is a shot i took of the skydome all closed up ..

This is a shot i took through a porthol window ,as Sarah and i waited to go back down to the main level

And this was above the elevator wall..

Ok now we finnaly leave the tower and it was supper time and we were all getting pretty hungery.so we head back up Young street witch is the longest street in the would i beleave iv heard..

So we finnaly desided apone Swissshellha for dinner,i took this shot just out front of the resturont of down the street.

So affter dinner we desided to take a walk and take Sarah into any of the shops she wanted to check out and let me tell you folks she was in her glorry,any t-shrit see say that was Twilight orenented she bought it ,any book about it she bought,she spent about a $140 in one store just on Twilight stuff alone, then we hit a Fewture shop and she spent another $ 160 or so on season boxsets on full house and a few other shows she is collecting and ya could have bin a charmed set there as well.

OK now just past the fewture shop and just across from the Eaton center..

there was a guy with this lizzard that didnt seam to mind being touched ,first Saragh peted it

then Vicky..

then me of cource

Then just over a bit from the sleeping lizard there were to drum sets set up by a couple of guys who knew how to play em butif anyone but a couple of bucks in the pot that preson could give the drums a try..and no i didnt givem a trry but a thought about..
but was to chicken to do it..

But now across the street there was a big bash going on with a huge band stand and they were playing salsa music and the place was packed..it was alll put un by
Loral paris ..Oh and the guy just at the right of the pic thats my husband John..

ok folks gotta go for now will continue as soon as i get a chance ..

Last edited by honda200 on Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
honda200

Postby LadyMacbeth » Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:23 pm

Great pics Jean Image

XOXOX
LadyMacbeth

Postby honda200 » Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:52 pm

Thanks LadyM ..but alass this is the day Sarah and i have bin dreading ,as its Thursday the 18th and the day i have to take her back,somehow i have to be strong to get us both through it. Image

But today,this morning she wants to go out for pancakes ,just as we did our first morning here,man it just only seams like yesturday we did that.

Although i get to be with her for most of the day as she doesnt board her first plain till 8:30 tonight.so we'll leave here about 4 ,so as my dautgher can say good by ,then well leave for Toronto ,have our last meal together,then get her to the airport. Image

But she has vowed to come back as early as a year and a half ,and the latest 3 years from now,but she figures it will more likely be 2 years she'll make her return,and she's even said she'ed like to try liveing and working here for 6 mounths or so ..man how awesome would awesome would that be?? i ask ya all?? Image

But for now we both have to get through this last day,somehow ,someway.

But anyhow better get moveing myself here,get dreassed,get her up ..but will post more pic of her stay as soon as i get a chance..thanks all for staying tuned Image..Jean,Sarah.
honda200

Postby honda200 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:11 am

Hmm guess i have to spam it here ..but it is with heavey heart that i have to say or anounce my girl Sarah is on her way home.. Image Imageman i didnt think it would be as hard as when she was here last but i was so worng as it was 10 times harder this time as i think we are even closer to each other now ..it was like watching my own daughter going through those doors Image

But she has promised to call me and let me know where she is and that she's ok..

So anyhow i thought i would add some more pic's should anyone be interrested ..

This stot i took was along side the bandstand and its groud as all my fellow motorcyclest lined up to have a drink at a bars outside seating arria..and to hear the music..man thats my kind of line up Image

Sarah liked this bike as it was white with PINK actents..so John took a shot of us beside it.

and this i took across the street at the Eaton center(huge mall) just beside the L'oeral tent and bandstand to the left

this is a shot inside the L'real tent where girls were all lineing up to have there make up dont by the L;real exsperts

and this was the from the same spot but in the oppiset direction..

and this is the Eaton center at night..

and these next few shots are inside the Eaton center ,but even though all the shops with in the big mall were closed ,you could still walk around and check out the mall,and as you can see its huge it has something like 250 some odd shops in it.and Sarah was loveing every minute of it in there .even though as i said the shops were closed she said it was just as well as it was cheeper for her that way..right Sarah Image

And these birds hang at the main entreance to the mall..

Ok folks hope you like them so far oh and ya thats about it for that night in Toronto and on Young street, but have a few more to put up from the days that fallowed that trip.

Last edited by honda200 on Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
honda200

Postby KiwiGirl » Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:52 pm

they are all great pictures i miss u so much jean
KiwiGirl

Postby honda200 » Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:24 am

honda200

Postby honda200 » Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:07 pm

Well i guess im spaming again but oh well..

but as iv said we couldnt go out to much as i had to get the bikes out to sell,but one day i had desided to take Sarah to meet my friend of 25 years ,she lives about an hr and a half from me so we took off on the motorbike stoped had brecktfest out ..man it wasnt a very good brectfest for me as they ran out of sweettener so i couldnt have my coffee with my brectfest..

Tafter that we went for a bit of a walk saw a frigde that she would diffantly have in her kitchen..umm it was a deep pink.. Image

So we headed off again up to my friends place ..but i desided to take her to a few stors first,,the Giant Tiger i think she likes it there as the price's are realy low or resonable ,she bought a realy nice top that she saved to ware on her trip home.

And i found some black jeans that i liked for only $7 man i had to see if they had my size..well i had to didnt at that price..and ya i found a pair..

So then i put a call into my friend to let her know we were in town ,,she she to get over to her place as she wanted to talk us to a water front resturant she likes to go to..

So thats what we did and it was a realy nice plase and there were motorcycle there to ..and i exclamed..and me without my bike ..aww wow ..

But it was nice there and my friend kept shareing her battered fish with me but i dont think it agreed with me as latter half way home i got a gut ache something fearce..as i couldnt even finnish my hoggi after supper ,i had to hit a verity store for some pink pepto. Image.that helped..

But anyway here a pic of Sarah playing with my friends dog..Pic i will add post latter out of time..

ok ill add that pic now..

So for Sarah it was a verly long trip there and back but i think she injoyed it just the same..right kido? Image

heres a pic of us just chillin in my kitchen..one evening

Last edited by honda200 on Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
honda200

Postby LadyMacbeth » Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:30 pm

Awww it must have been hard to say goodbye.

XOXO
LadyMacbeth

Postby honda200 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:07 am

Last edited by honda200 on Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
honda200

PreviousNext

Return to Coffee House