[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - stem cell reserch

stem cell reserch

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

stem cell reserch

Postby deanna » Fri Dec 31, 2004 7:59 pm

i'm about to vote no, even accidental babies can be loved, a friend of mine has 3 children, all accidents, and she's only half a year older than me, she's 16. and to tell the truth i think the only reason she kept them is because she felt abortion was murder. i supported her decision and feel the same way, abortion is murder. the only way i would ever abort a baby is if it would have no quality of life, if letting it live would be crueller than abortin it. (soz my mum is a nursery nurse so i feel strongly about kids if that makes any sense)
De
deanna
New Shannen Fan

stem cell reserch

Postby mike » Fri Dec 31, 2004 8:07 pm

mike
Very Important Shannen Fan

stem cell reserch

Postby frz » Sat Jan 01, 2005 10:02 am

I don't like some of the abortions too but some of them yes . and I don't like most of the research cause they will use agaianst humanity . There are so many things in te world that made by humans and they are using the stuff against the world and people lives .

But about abortions , when one baby got born the baby needs love , responsibility , Mother & Father who give the baby their love . But we see in world some kids doesn't have home and their parents put them in the trashes or infront of someone door , when that parents can't give a baby their love or they can't take care of the baby they should think about it before 2 months and they should have abortion .
after 2 months , it's really wrong to do it cause the baby is completed .

I hope you understand my broken letters and words Image
frz

stem cell reserch

Postby rachel333 » Sat Jan 01, 2005 1:26 pm

personally i would never have a abortion..
xx
rachel333
Major Shannen fan

stem cell reserch

Postby killingheidi » Sun Jan 02, 2005 1:10 am

^^^me nither
would be the last thing i could ever do

a woman at my mums work was bragging the other week about how she was pregant. the people at work got happy for her until she said she was gonna get rid of it, her exact words to
the boss couldnt fire her because she could claim unfair dismissel but now she killed the baby she got fired because she was lazy and a total cow

if you gina from nip tuck, this woman is just like her, with the 230 something parteners in 3 years, and this girls is only 20 years old!
killingheidi

stem cell reserch

Postby frz » Sun Jan 02, 2005 1:13 am

frz

stem cell reserch

Postby killingheidi » Sun Jan 02, 2005 2:43 am

most women who have abortions breed it anyway. Image they dont care what they are doing and that is not the right attitude to have
killingheidi

stem cell reserch

Postby killingheidi » Sun Jan 02, 2005 10:03 am

love u to
killingheidi

stem cell reserch

Postby honda200 » Wed Jan 05, 2005 6:17 am

honda200

stem cell reserch