[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - stem cell reserch

stem cell reserch

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

stem cell reserch

Postby killingheidi » Sun Nov 07, 2004 10:31 am

what do u think? i am voting no

I think stem cell reserch (embyonic) should be illegal, because I believe it is wrong.

I am against abortion...I think that it is murder, and if that isn't bad enough, these poor babies are murdered, and then they are mutilated! They have needles stuck in them, and cells sucked out! I believe this to be barbaric...I wonder how we would feel if we were killed, and our bodies mutilated...

When humans die, we have a choice as to what happens to our bodies. We can choose to be buried or cremated, etc. Or we choose to donate our bodies to science, so that they may do reserch on us, to try to find out more about the human body. This is our own concious decision, we make that decision because it is our wishes.
With the unborn, however, not only do they have a say in whether they live or die, the mother has complete control over the child, even if she spread her legs and didn't think about what she was doing before she did it, as a lot of women unfortunatley do, she can give the aborted child to those horrible scientists so they can rip cells out of it's poor little body! That innocent human being didn't have a choice, it was controlled by it's mother, completely powerless.

I just believe it is wrong to destroy a life, then mutilate it.

Bad things happen, but we have to learn to live with it. If you have parkinsons, or alzeimers, it's sad, but you have to learn to live with it. If you are paralysed, you must learn to adapt to your new lifestyle. It is not the end of the world, we don't need to kill and mutilate innocent human beings just because some people can't deal with the life they have been given.

anyway what do u think and why
killingheidi
Very Important Shannen Fan

stem cell reserch

Postby prueprue » Sun Nov 07, 2004 4:45 pm

im not sure what you mean lol but if you mean do i think its right to have abortion, then no i dont think its right lol im totally against that, it makes me sick.
prueprue

stem cell reserch

Postby moose » Sun Nov 07, 2004 9:49 pm

ive voted but i shant post my reasons cause ill end up pissing peeps off.....

i voted yes tho btw
moose
Major Shannen fan

stem cell reserch

Postby killingheidi » Mon Nov 08, 2004 12:12 am

u wouldnt piss me off
i like hearing peoples argurments
killingheidi

stem cell reserch

Postby prueprue » Thu Nov 11, 2004 5:02 pm

prueprue

stem cell reserch

Postby xanzou » Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:29 pm

ok same here^^ cuz im not sure whats that Image
xanzou

stem cell reserch

Postby killingheidi » Thu Dec 30, 2004 3:51 am

why are u bumping these up matty my man>?
killingheidi

stem cell reserch

Postby honda200 » Thu Dec 30, 2004 6:41 am

As an abelled bodyed person telling people to live with it ...and its not the end of the world. well thats ezey for you to say. God forbid you end up in a wheelchair or canser or diebebettes as i have or worse im not so sure youed be to quick to say ...oh well i guess ill just have to live with it
Last edited by honda200 on Thu Dec 30, 2004 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
honda200

stem cell reserch

Postby killingheidi » Thu Dec 30, 2004 8:39 am

killingheidi

stem cell reserch

Postby honda200 » Fri Dec 31, 2004 6:02 am

Im sorry but its still easy for you in what i would assume in reasonably good health to say( ill live with it, ill ajust)you say if you were paralysed big deal, i can use my arms, thats if your lucky and are paralysed from the waist down and have upper body motion.Granted being diabeic is a decease thats not the end of the world but i can expect my life to be shorter then my husbands .im 43 now but i can exspect to have a 85 to 90 % chance of some sort of vision loss in some degree weather i have good sugar controll or not ,allthought the better the controll the less the loss but a loss non the same,cardiac proplems ,lim amputation the list goes on to what a diabetics has to look forword to, and factor in pricking ones finger 3,4 times a day and 2 injection aday or more if needed now think of a child growing up with it what mother wouldnt pray for some cure a magic pill.I know i would if it were my little girl.and thats just diabetes there are hundreds of other deceases that could benift from this and types of research.Now im not saying all the above is a guarantee for us diabetics but you just dont know .I dont know were you from but here in Cannada i beleave abortion is illegal here
honda200

Next

Return to Coffee House