[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - university-college

university-college

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

university-college

Postby chashkieh » Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:54 pm

I graduated last 2007. Major in BS Computer Science. The thesis part was the major pain..
Char
chashkieh
Shannen Fanatic

university-college

Postby lover » Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:13 pm

Last edited by lover on Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lover
Very Important Shannen Fan

university-college

Postby shannenzbitch » Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:28 pm

shannenzbitch

university-college

Postby lover » Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:12 pm

Thanks, I already bothered my teacher's assistant, he knows everything Image.

I know, we have it in Uni too. It's madness, Creative Writing students have to study all the mandatory lessons everyone in Literature does, write a piece every week, face criticism, prepare a seminar and a writing piece to be published, really scary Image.
lover

university-college

Postby lover » Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:04 pm

Okay guys, so I'm back on exams and I'm really scared! Got to hand in a paper on a poetry course on monday and I have a HUGE exam tomorrow about the most boring Hebrew literature in the last 100 years, along with historical events and characteristics of every era. (in Israel, Sunday is the beginning of the week, it's not weird! Lol). Any tips on how to stay calm before I lose it? No matetr how many times I've read this, it still won't sink in as it's so boring!
lover

university-college

Postby laurajaybee » Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:04 pm

Shulllllll, you'll be fine and you know it Image

I'm off to University next year to do applied languages and translating for 4 years Image In my third year I get an all expenses paid trip to Paris for 6 months and then somewhere Spanish speaking for the other 6 months. How awesome is that?

Wanna come, Shul?

xxxx
laurajaybee

university-college

Postby lover » Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:26 pm

Aww thanks guys! I don't think I'm smart though, trust me! I usually tend to overpanic before exams, especially the most important ones, yeah. I'm not usually settling for passing so I get really annoyed and scared, talking to me a day before a huge exam is never a good idea.

Anyway, it was 30 celsius degrees outside today and we all got into a room with NO air conditioning and basically wanted to die. Okay I was in a school where we had 2 exams per week almost all the time. I took 3 extra classes there and did so many final exams. I've also taken Uni exams the first semester. By far the one I took today was the most tiring one I've done in my life. Each question (we had 6) was devided to different parts and/or stories, it's taken me 11 pages! And I didn't sleep the night before! Lol. But I think I passed which means I can calm down.

Laura- This program sounds like SO much fun!! Are you excited, when does the Uni year start in the UK? I love translating and languages! Wait, so you'll be out of the UK for an entire year?! I wouldn't want to do that, I'm too much of a homebody, but spending time in Paris and a Spanish speaking country sounds fantastic. I don't like Paris but I'd love to join you to the Spanish speaking country and get mixed up with their grammar together! We'll have to drink sangria though, otherwise there's no deal! Image Hope you have fun, I'm sure you will Image. However, you're not to disappear on us like Kenny, I want to hear all about it in due time!
lover

PreviousNext

Return to Coffee House