[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - university-college

university-college

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

university-college

Postby dustpuppy » Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:00 am

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.
dustpuppy
Shannen Fanatic

university-college

Postby lover » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:22 pm

lover
Very Important Shannen Fan

university-college

Postby dustpuppy » Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:55 am

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.
dustpuppy
Shannen Fanatic

university-college

Postby lover » Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:43 pm

Jesus, now not only are you an atheist monk, but you've also started preaching! That makes you a priest! Image

Of course it was a paradox, that was the whole purpose of it!! Everyone can be an atheist hermit, but very few special people can be atheist monks, consider yourself special Image.

lover

university-college

Postby lover » Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:23 pm

Okay, so you have to admit I haven't talked to you about it in a while, except for poor Craig. Laura, I want your response too, you've disappeared like Kenny, I disapprove Image.

Here's the deal- tomorrow is the last day for changing classes schedules and I'm not sure what to do. Currently, I'm taking a Postmodernism class with a professor I like, but have 10 books to read, 3 of them in English, Tuesday at 10 a.m. The prof is nice but she's really hard on grades and I have way too many courses with her that won't do any good to my GPA. However, she's cool, nice and her class is somewhat interesting. On the other hand, on Weds at noon, there's a course about a very famous, quite boring, Israel author. Different professor, not very nice but good enough, and gives pretty good grades. Less books, all in Hebrew, covers my number of mandatory classes in Hebrew Lit. What do you think? I need to decide it by tomorrow, if I want to do it on time, and I have NO idea what to choose. I can't do both as their exams are too close.
lover

university-college

Postby dustpuppy » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:24 am

dustpuppy
Shannen Fanatic

university-college

Postby laurajaybee » Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:37 pm

^^ Don't you mean DR Shully? She already has the PHD, I don't personally see the problem Image
laurajaybee

university-college

Postby lover » Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:06 pm

*gives Craig a medal of honour*

LOL no choice, last course I actually have to take, as it suits my schdule, is Poetics and Gender, so the other two look like heaven to me. Ironically, I didn't have to solve it myself- since it was the last day of changes, there were so many people waiting for the secretaries and I had to get to another class, so I just stayed with Postmodernism.

LOL you think that's crap? Forget it, that's nothing- they destroy everything- the subject, the plot, the narrative, the history, characters, anything you can possibly think of! So what have you got left in the end? They go with the whole "there is no history, there are different narratives" crap, tell that to Hitler and Stalin!

And yeah, Chuck, what's with you? I obsess, therfore I am Image. I took one of those little quizzes online and got
"You Are 84% Obsessive" Image. Seriously, that's scary.
lover

PreviousNext

Return to Coffee House