Page 70 of 72

Don't need to feel bad, we will cheer you up!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:49 am
by Linz
sarah-lucy wrote:linz remem muscle weighs more than fat now Image

you probably are a little happier and a nicer person than the rest of the young actors in hollywood who eat lettuce leaves for lunch! . dont change yourself Image


Yes, I had to learn that the hard way- but I understand it now! LOL! Image I definitely will not change- unless its for the better! LOL! haha, you made me laugh with the lettuce comment. I <3 lettuce, but I can't ONLY eat that- I'd still be hungry! hha! And muscles look SO much better than just stick thinness- it is sexy to have some shape!

Don't need to feel bad, we will cheer you up!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:34 pm
by Sarah-Lucy
^ while in the US on hols this year i heard that in LA some cafes offer 3 spoonfuls of any food for $75!!. it's for the celebs!

only in hollywood eh?. dont you try it now. Image

Don't need to feel bad, we will cheer you up!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:59 pm
by Linz
Yes, that is true!!! I have been to some fancy restaurants in Florida that are that way. They are four and five star restaurants and they serve many small portions for a big price! LOL! Its the way we were meant to originally eat, in small portions, but we have somehow shied away from this. haha!! I mean ,the dollar menu.... you could get everything on the menu for about $10 (or less) dollars. More for the money. But also.... more waist for the money too if you're not careful! haha!

Don't need to feel bad, we will cheer you up!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:52 pm
by mike24
It seems like it has been very quiet here lately. Image

I left for a few months but I'm back now, hope some of the others come back.

Don't need to feel bad, we will cheer you up!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:18 pm
by Linz
yes, I agree! It has been very quiet! This seems to be a busy time of year though, with school and what not. I am always doing homework or working out, or running errands, etc. Life is just so fast paced in the states! LOL!

I am sure people will be back once life slows down a little bit. LOL!

Don't need to feel bad, we will cheer you up!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:02 am
by mike24
*Linz* wrote:yes, I agree! It has been very quiet! This seems to be a busy time of year though, with school and what not. I am always doing homework or working out, or running errands, etc. Life is just so fast paced in the states! LOL!

I am sure people will be back once life slows down a little bit. LOL!



Same here, lots of work to do.

Yeah you're right they'll all be back at some point Image

Don't need to feel bad, we will cheer you up!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:26 am
by Linz
Its impossible to stay away for too long. This site is amazing, I LOVE it! LOL! Image

Don't need to feel bad, we will cheer you up!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:43 pm
by mike24
Agreed this place is amazing! Image

Don't need to feel bad, we will cheer you up!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:55 pm
by Sarah-Lucy
Mike24 wrote:It seems like it has been very quiet here lately. Image

I left for a few months but I'm back now, hope some of the others come back.


people come and go here as that seems to be what happens. i myself will always visit this site and am glad i am a member here. dianna created a thread called"time out" in the coffee house if people were wanting to explain why they couldnt be online for awhile. Image

Don't need to feel bad, we will cheer you up!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:40 pm
by mike24
sarah-lucy wrote:people come and go here as that seems to be what happens. i myself will always visit this site and am glad i am a member here. dianna created a thread called"time out" in the coffee house if people were wanting to explain why they couldnt be online for awhile. Image



Ah OK, didn't see that thread. Thanks for letting me know. Image