Don't need to feel bad, we will cheer you up!

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

Postby littlemissbad » Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:38 pm

thanks you guys.

love you all xoox Image
littlemissbad
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby charline » Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:53 am

^You are welcome huni! {ALWAYS!}

love and kisses, Charline
Last edited by charline on Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
charline

Postby Kinia » Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:09 pm

Ok, I have an information for all interested...I have next test in drivers licence 29.10 so keep your fingers again!!

*hugs* :*
Kinia

Postby Mercedes-Doherty » Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:24 pm

i too agree with thes Image peace and loveImage when i was in here, i have peace Image love this place! good lucky Kinia with your exams and text,i too have very soon,i was repeat the past year of new ,
Last edited by anonymous on Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MerceAndShannen Dianna, may can you reply to my recently PM that i sent?thanks!
Mercedes-Doherty
*ShAnNeN's GiRl*

Postby honda200 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:50 am

Kinia wrote:Ok, I have an information for all interested...I have next test in drivers licence 29.10 so keep your fingers again!!

*hugs* :*
Tell me Kinia are you able to get as much practice as you can ? as like does your folks let you drive as often as possable? tell you they're going to the store say and ask you if you want to come to, but alow you to drive? see where im going here? are you able to get behind the wheel when ever its possable?
But if you are able to precatise then im sure with that ,you'll pass this time. oh and of cource study that hand book as much as ya can..you'll do all right kido.
honda200

Postby charline » Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:38 pm

Kiniaaaaa... we are gonna party the 29/10 I feel it! We are gonna party like it was 19.. (I don't know the end of the song {Blush!})

& for Honda I dont know how that is in Poland but here in the Netherlands we can't drive with our parents we have to go to a person who has the possibility to give you lessons and that cost a lot of money! So you cant drive whenever that's possable..Image But she is going to do it with all A's! (& for Kinia with 5's!Image) Image

Love and Kisses, Charline
Last edited by charline on Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
charline

Postby honda200 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:42 am

charline wrote:Kiniaaaaa... we are gonna party the 29/10 I feel it! We are gonna party like it was 19.. (I don't know the end of the song {Blush!})

& for Honda I dont know how that is in Poland but here in the Netherlands we can't drive with our parents we have to go to a person who has the possibility to give you lessons and that cost a lot of money! So you cant drive whenever that's possable..Image But she is going to do it with all A's! (& for Kinia with 5's!Image) Image

Lol Charlin umm i dont know what makes ya think im in Poland hunn as it says in my profile ..im in Canada..But here as long as you have what they call your G1 witch is equivalent to a learners premit you can drive with anyone who is fully lissanced driver.but there are restriction as you cant drice on major highway or at night ,,at lest thats how it used to be before thay had graduated licsanceing..now possably when you get your G2 maybe those restriction are lifted ..although im not sure about that ..but ya hunn as long as you are with a licsanced driver you can get all the practice you need..and i beleive it takes about 2 0r 3 years to finish.umm my younger fellow Canadains should be able to clearify that for me..
honda200

Postby charline » Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:23 pm

honda200 wrote:Lol Charlin umm i dont know what makes ya think im in Poland hunn as it says in my profile ..im in Canada..But here as long as you have what they call your G1 witch is equivalent to a learners premit you can drive with anyone who is fully lissanced driver.but there are restriction as you cant drice on major highway or at night ,,at lest thats how it used to be before thay had graduated licsanceing..now possably when you get your G2 maybe those restriction are lifted ..although im not sure about that ..but ya hunn as long as you are with a licsanced driver you can get all the practice you need..and i beleive it takes about 2 0r 3 years to finish.umm my younger fellow Canadains should be able to clearify that for me..

Like Chuckles said, I meant for Kinia she's from Poland...
And it's a great way how you learn it in Canada but we have to deal with stupid peopleImage! the other side of having lessons here is that you can finish your driving lisence in just 2weeks (if you have money, time and when you are lucky!) So I never meant it angry or something I just tried to explain.. so we're cool?

charline

PreviousNext

Return to Coffee House