[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Don't need to feel bad, we will cheer you up!

Don't need to feel bad, we will cheer you up!

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

Postby honda200 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:56 pm

Last edited by honda200 on Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
honda200
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:28 pm

shul, i was only guessing you would know the answer to where they were, no worries. Image

as you both say people are free to come and go with this site but when they make a connection with people disclosing important information it's only natural be be concerned.

jean, about your idea it seems good in theory but would it work?. those girls were so so young thinking back.why not pm your idea to dianna Image Image
Last edited by anonymous on Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sarah-Lucy

Postby lover » Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:23 pm

Jean- I don't know, I wouldn't believe it unless she told me herself, but if she specifically told you that (and not just hinted), then I don't think she lied... People always say they'd never do something, then end up doing it, it's human nature... Whether she did or she didn't, I wouldn't judge her either way.

I know, not knowing is a bitch, I think it's one think we're all programmed not to accept, I just hope she got the help she needed, and I hope Kris got it too.

As for Bliss- Erm, I don't know, I think it was around the last time we talked, which was, as I said, almost a year ago, but don't hold me to that because I'm not sure.

I don't know, I'm not mad at these people for leaving... If you lose interest in a board and stop talking to its members, it usually means you lose interest in the people in it. Therefore they don't particularly care about what you think. After all, we're just online friends, they'd assume we'd get over it and get on with their lives.

Yes, I think it'd be polite and sensitive to say they're leaving, if only for their friends, and I would have done it, at least on these boards since I've known a lot of the people here for ages, but I don't really blame them for not doing it... Don't forget that some people leave because all their friends have left before... Most of the old members left when they realised all their friends were gone. At this point they could befriend new members or leave, and some choose to leave.

Online friendships always end at some point, these people won't remember us by the time they're 80 and I presume they have a life to lead, so they don't really care whether we approve their acts or not. Don't get me wrong, I don't like it either and it saddens me too, but I just don't really judge them.

Anyway, I think this thread is a good idea. There are some people who do notify these things in separate threads that get lost along the way and are very hard to find. Having a sticky thread for it in the CH would be a good idea.
lover

Postby dustpuppy » Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:52 pm

I think a lot of people just kind of wander off. There are some boards that I used to go to, I went for a while that I didn't have an internet connection.

I just never got around to going back.

Sometimes life just gets hectic and you don't have time for a while. And by time you come back around, if you do, everyone you knew has wandered off or the board has changed, over time.

One board I used to go to, there was a group of us who were always very rowdy and risque. I was gone for a while. Now it's gotten very tame.
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.
dustpuppy
Shannen Fanatic

Postby lover » Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:30 pm

Just so you know, you're not allowed to leave!
Last edited by lover on Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lover

Postby dustpuppy » Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:58 am

You're not the boss of me.
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.
dustpuppy
Shannen Fanatic

Postby honda200 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:35 am

honda200

Postby Dianna » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:46 pm

It's a shame when people just leave out of the blue without telling anyone. I understand that people mostly leave because they are going to college or move but they should let us know! I will start a thread, thanks for the idea guys Image

I am sure that people haven't forgotten about us as I sometimes send e-mails out and I'm sure they must read them unless their e-mail address has also changed.

When Shannen eventually posts again you can bet they'll be back!

I would have liked for a lot of them to have stayed for the people and the community here but like Jean said I think people get busy is all it is.
Dianna
Site Admin

Postby lover » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:11 pm

Jean- sometimes asking about it would put people off, no one likes to talk about these things, maybe she needed to get away from that. I'm not really sure what else to say, just that I hope she's okay. If she comes back just be there and let her snap out of it herself. Pushing her to do it would probably make it worse as she'll feel attacked.

As for Lindsay- I meant the one who wanted to be an actress, I was really surprised to see her here!

Dianna- Lol I bet they will, maybe we should ask Shannen to pull them back by their ears Image.
lover

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:38 pm

^ very true dianna LOL. we are all here to suppourt shannen at the end of the day and friendships here are a added bonus. Image
Sarah-Lucy

PreviousNext

Return to Coffee House