[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Don't need to feel bad, we will cheer you up!

Don't need to feel bad, we will cheer you up!

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

Postby spider » Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:33 pm

Well done Kinia, you're a Star Image
spider
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby honda200 » Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:09 pm

Last edited by honda200 on Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
honda200

Postby littlemissbad » Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:01 pm

littlemissbad

Postby shannifan » Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:42 pm

shannifan

Postby honda200 » Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:19 am

honda200

Postby charline » Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:13 pm

Oh my, Im now posting all my sadness in my own thread.

Do you know those day's that from of the moment you wake up you have this really strange and weird feeling. You can nothing do about it... I have it, now all ready a few days. It makes me scared, makes me wanna roll up in my bed and stay there between the big blankets.

Maybe it has to do with my feeling that life comes so slowly and time goes so fast, the feeling off running behind myself and not catching up. I want so much, I want to do things so badly... but even though Benjamin Franklin shared his success with us years ago "Never leave that till tomorrow", he said, "which you can do today." I can't help keep promising myself, that it will come next year, that it will be my year and that I will bound the foundation of my life! But even though I can't understand how, time has taken my tomorrows and turned them in yesterdays. When will it be my turn? When?

I like my job, I really do... but this not what I want. This is how I can buy shoes, (important!) but there has to be something out there where I can find both ways... Being happy with great shoes.
I like Holland, but behind my family and friends there is nothing that I truly love, over here.

And even though I don't wanna be the reason I'm unhappy... I am. And if I'm not careful I will stick here in this life that isn't supposed to be mine.

Till I find my way out... all we can do is keep breathing.

Thanks that I can share my thoughts with all of you.

Love and Kisses, Charline

charline

Postby honda200 » Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:20 am

Last edited by honda200 on Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
honda200

PreviousNext

Return to Coffee House