Don't need to feel bad, we will cheer you up!

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

Postby shannifan » Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:30 pm

Hey Kelsje! I know what you mean! When do you have the next holiday? Just always tell yourself that you´ll have then freetime and that the schooltime will pass!

Kinia, huni, don´t be so sad! You and lilmisshalliwell will pass this test great and then you´ll be sooo happy that you´ll have the license!
I´ll think of you all!

*hugs* Image Image Image
shannifan
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby thefifthsister » Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:31 pm

What's the matter Kinia?!

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

Postby Kinia » Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:39 pm

I failed Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Kinia

Postby thefifthsister » Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:45 pm

Oh no sweetie, I'm so sorry! I know you'll pass next time

*ExtraBigHugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

Postby Kinia » Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:52 pm

I won't! I'm useless! I will never pass this exam
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Kinia

Postby thefifthsister » Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:54 pm

It took both my Aunts more than one attempt. One Aunt it took four attempts and the other five (and she was eight months pregnant when she eventually passed!!)

You'll do it!

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

Postby spider » Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:59 pm

Lots & lots of Love & Hugs for Kinia Image Image

Don't be too hard on yourself, and don't give up, theres always a next time. Image
spider

Postby charline » Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:27 am

Kinia, huni it will be al right!

Most people fail the first time! I did two! You are not useless you're great and fantastic and you will pass the examn the second time just like most people! We all love you and support you huni, you know I do... and I am saving hopes for the next one! You will be fine and over ten years you forgot about failing the first time!

Love and kisses, Charline
charline

Postby littlemissbad » Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:37 pm

i need o be cheered up today, feeling a little fed up and a little down today, but i dont know why.
im feeling really low and cant seem to shake it off. need hugs i think Image

xoox Image
littlemissbad

PreviousNext

Return to Coffee House