[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Don't need to feel bad, we will cheer you up!

Don't need to feel bad, we will cheer you up!

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

Postby Linz » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:54 pm

Hey guys!!!
I'm a very upbeat and positive person and I definitely thank God for the good things in my life. I've always had the dream of going to LA and pursuing a career in acting,dancing, and broadcasting (like hosting E! News!!) and am very ambitious. I'm thankful for little things too, that we sometimes take for granted: like sight, the fact that I have full use of both legs, etc. However, the media puts so much pressure on women to look a certain way. I work out all the time, I eat healthy and am constantly trying to fit that mold. I'm confident in myself and my abilities, but the whole body image thing gets me. Maybe it comes from not being able to pursue my passions of dancing and acting, at least until I get done with college and move out to LA!! I find that the more creative you are, the more difficult it is to deal with life when you are not able to use those creative outlets!! I am wondering if any of you have this problem or have suffered from an eating disorder at some point in your life? Thanks guys!!!

Linz
Last edited by anonymous on Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Linz
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:36 pm

i cant comment on myself linz but since i dont have a problem with my weight i do notice that society is obsessed with it all the time. fat women think it's alright to have a go at a thin person's weight where a thin person wouldnt dream about commenting on there weight. just my observation. Image
Sarah-Lucy

Postby Kinia » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:59 pm

Linz - I think the point is Your self-confidence. If You feel good in Your body and You're confident then everybody around will think bout ya the same, even in TV! There are a lot of bigger/ extremely slim woman in TV and viewers are fine with their look, that's all.
Kinia

Postby Linz » Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:21 am

Linz

Postby Linz » Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:23 am

Linz

Postby Linz » Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:26 am

Linz

Postby honda200 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:39 pm

honda200

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:04 pm

linz remem muscle weighs more than fat now Image

you probably are a little happier and a nicer person than the rest of the young actors in hollywood who eat lettuce leaves for lunch! . dont change yourself Image
Sarah-Lucy

Postby Linz » Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:47 am

Linz

PreviousNext

Return to Coffee House