[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Random Thread

Random Thread

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

Random Thread

Postby lover » Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:36 pm

You enver know, Sayid died and came back to life in the same episode and there are two realitites now (!), so she may be alive in one of them. Good guys? Please, Dylan, Sawyer?! Lol I've been meaning to ask, what's with that gorgeous accent? Where is he from? He must be one of the hottest and sexiest guys alive, I agree.
lover
Very Important Shannen Fan

Random Thread

Postby lover » Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:10 pm

Hey guys (especially Craig and Chuck Image), any ideas how I could upgrade to IE8 without letting Microsoft identify my Windows? Thanks.
lover

Random Thread

Postby dustpuppy » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:16 pm

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.
dustpuppy
Shannen Fanatic

Random Thread

Postby lover » Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:59 pm

LOL I seriously don't understand what the big deal is with Firefox. My uni computers have both IE8 and Firefox 3.6, and I tried to use it. It was SO slow that IE loaded 3 times before Firefox loaded once. We both know how bad IE can get, so that's a disgrace really!

Ang Craig- I thought you didn't upload pictures of yourselves because you didn't have an account for uploading pictures. However, in "Get me a picture of" thread, you've uploaded plenty pictures. Cheat! Image
lover

Random Thread

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:44 pm

^ shul i had a lot of problems when i upgraded to IE8 it just wasnt compatible with my security virus so i am still on IE7 Image
Sarah-Lucy

Random Thread

Postby lover » Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:54 pm

What's your security virus?
lover

Random Thread

Postby dustpuppy » Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:08 am

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.
dustpuppy
Shannen Fanatic

Random Thread

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:39 pm

i thought most people used Internet Explorer. i know when i was at college they certainly did and i know the libraries here do too. i havent been on a computer using firefox LOL. Image
Sarah-Lucy

Random Thread

Postby lover » Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:13 pm

Err, don't educate me, no one has managed to do that and trust me, you won't be the first Image. I never thought you were doing this on purpose or that you were trying to fool us, because you simply had no reason to, I just wanted you to explain how you did it, that's all.

Then what's this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mozilla_Firefox_3.6

www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/all.html

And why is Youtube asking me to upgrade to IE8, GC or FF 3.6, if it doesn't exist?

Okay, I have no idea why the first link has gone mad.
Last edited by lover on Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lover

PreviousNext

Return to Coffee House