[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Random Thread

Random Thread

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

Random Thread

Postby lover » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:19 pm

Last edited by lover on Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lover
Very Important Shannen Fan

Random Thread

Postby dustpuppy » Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:02 am

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.
dustpuppy
Shannen Fanatic

Random Thread

Postby lover » Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:00 pm

lover

Random Thread

Postby dustpuppy » Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:26 pm

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.
dustpuppy
Shannen Fanatic

Random Thread

Postby lover » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:56 pm

Right, you're about as charming as my mother Image.

Seriously though, for a second- my neighbours want to do some construction work in the building as it looks like it's going to fall apart. You know how I feel about the noise- I've already got 2 neighbours doing consturction work in their houses, someone doing it outside, and a nursing home that's taken 4 years to build that now holds parties for 80 year olds on a wheelchair. Last thing I need is someone redecorating our entire building, the noise would literally drive me insane. Do you think they can do it without ALL the people in the building approving it, as we'd all have to pay? Is there any law that could stop all this consturction work, on all sides, from happening? There's not one minute of silence at this place!
lover

Random Thread

Postby dustpuppy » Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:24 am

Well, since the laws on these things vary form Country to Country, some of them from city to city and you're the only one on here from Israel, that's gonna be hard to answer. Image

I'm going to guess that it will all depend on the contract you have in the building. There may be a clause that says the majority can vote to pass it and it goes through. It might have to be unanimous for it to go through.

As for the causes of your insanity, we'll leave that for another day. Image
dustpuppy
Shannen Fanatic

Random Thread

Postby lover » Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:18 pm

I don't think we're on the same wavelength. My question is how do I stop it from happening, or at least postpone it, whether it's legal or not. I need to find something to dig that will make it impossible for them to do it, something like rules they broke, lies they've told, whatever it is. I need to be able to make that complaint so at the end of the day, even if I'm the only one who opposes the construction work, I'll still manage to stop it from happening. You're an expert in breaking the rules, help me out here Image.

Lol I'll be the first to admit I'm insane regardless, but we've talked about my problem with noises, I have serious issues with that one for some reason. I will terrorise the entire country to have some quiet and peace of mind.

By the way, Mike asked a question about Russian Valentine cards or something in the Need Help area. I don't think he knows who you are, so he asked me to bring you over there Image.
lover

Random Thread

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:42 pm

^ yeah craig we are all waiting on you to help Mike out with his valentine poem. look in "need any help" section. Image
Sarah-Lucy

Random Thread

Postby lover » Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:54 pm

Hey, this one is meant especially for the Brits, but anyone else who knows something about it would be really welcome as well Image. I need to read John Osborne's Look Back in Anger by Monday. Any idea whether or not I can find it online, as all these books are costing a lot of money, and I'd rather avoid buying it. I tried Project Gutenberg but it wasn't there.
lover

Random Thread

Postby dustpuppy » Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:53 pm

dustpuppy
Shannen Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to Coffee House