[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Random Thread

Random Thread

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

Random Thread

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:55 pm

^ i have forgotten her profile name. wait until we hear from jean, she will remember. Image
Sarah-Lucy
Very Important Shannen Fan

Random Thread

Postby kris » Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:04 pm

Oh dear, I just took four attempts to remember my username. Blonde moment?

It'd be good to track people down again. Get the old gang back together. I wouldn't have a clue where to start, but you managed to find me Image
"People who claim they're evil are usually no worse than the rest of us. It's people who claim that they're good, or any way better than the rest of us, that you have to be wary of. " — Gregory Maguire.
kris

Random Thread

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:13 pm

^ LOL how could we forget the drama queen Image

big group reunion Image

glad u remembered shul and myself Image
Sarah-Lucy

Random Thread

Postby lover » Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:22 pm

Kris- of course you're blonde! Image

Okay, you're all going to have to give me some names, I'll do the searching. So far I've tarcked down you, Linzy, Josefine and Lindsay. I can't promise anything but it'd be good to have everyone back. I wouldn't talk to everyone though, there are some people I can't talk to for various reasons.

Lucy- got your PM and searched Katie on Google and FB, didn't find her anywhere, sorry. :/

lover

Random Thread

Postby kris » Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:59 pm

Nope, I've gone red now, which means I can't even call myself a malteser. I wonder what the ginger/blonde analogy is? Although, I am getting a little bored of my hair again and considering changing it up some more. To cut, or not to cut? Ahh, decisions, decisions.
"People who claim they're evil are usually no worse than the rest of us. It's people who claim that they're good, or any way better than the rest of us, that you have to be wary of. " — Gregory Maguire.
kris

Random Thread

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:24 pm

Sarah-Lucy

Random Thread

Postby kris » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:46 pm

Aargh, somebody save me from essay writing doom. Image
kris

Random Thread

Postby honda200 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:38 pm

Umm hey Sarah-Lucy and Shull ..i did some looking myself in the members list ,when i looked through the list and made my way to the k's 114 to 115 she wasnt there.but then i descovered looking by later.and i did find her there just as Katie, page 21 with 1834 post.. but her addreass is hiddin or not showen..

And Shull thanks for trying ..

And wellcome back Kriss good to have you back hunn ..even though i cant recall you ..(when you get to my age Image)good to have ya back..
Last edited by honda200 on Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
honda200

Random Thread

Postby lover » Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:11 pm

Nope, I found this one too. That's the thing- it's a weird list, it hides the important posters who've been here for a long time and posted a lot. Jean, I was just checking page 21 and didn't find anything...
lover

PreviousNext

Return to Coffee House