[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - My sleep

My sleep

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

My sleep

Postby digitalghost » Wed May 21, 2008 4:34 am

Last edited by anonymous on Wed May 21, 2008 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
digitalghost
Very Important Shannen Fan

My sleep

Postby digitalghost » Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:41 pm

lol bathtub turned into a bed Image Image
digitalghost

My sleep

Postby thefifthsister » Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:09 pm

Okay, so three dreams to tell you about.

The first I had a couple of days ago...

Me, Shannen Lover and Shannen where hanging out at "Gladiators on Ice".... I have no idea why but we where (I haven't seen the show since I was kid so I can't explain why that was the particular show that was in my dream and why they where on ice is another mystery, however it's not really important). So we're leaning against a railing talking and someone gets hurt. Shannen goes backstage to make sure that they are alright. She comes back and I ask her "Are they okay?" She nods. Then I ask "Well what d'you wanna do now?" She gets up on the ice and says "I wanna get in the game" and skates off. So me and Shannen Lover watch as she plays American Football with the Gladiators on ice and she reads a book as she does this (wow, talented or what?!). Then when she's done me and her go to dinner with some people she knows and she's wearing the most gorgeous dress, a little like the one she wore when she was on The View.
But then I leave before dinner because she seemed like she wanted to have dinner alone. But then she finds someone to come find me and go back to have dinner with her.

So my dreams last night...

Me and my Mum where at some party somewhere in England and Holly and Shannen are there. I'm not sure who it was for but it was some well-to-do party. Anyway, Shannen and Holly are here especially for it. Because of the smoking laws they go outside so Shannen can smoke and me and my Mum are out there too. I noticed them but don't say anything, thinking they would like they're privacy but my Mum talks to them and tells Shannen that she's my hero and tells Holly that she is also my favourite actress. I tell them both how much I love them and how wonderful it is to meet them, hugging them both. They decide to go off to a club and take me a long. Me and Holly are walking along arms linked when the press find us and I say to them "if any of you come near them you'll have me to deal with. I mean it." So they stay at bay, but once we've crossed the road I notice that Shannen is no longer with us. When I turn around she's been surrounded by reporters who are giving her a hard time and she's looking really upset. I burst through to get her out of there and end up in a fight with someone who takes a swing at us and I get her out of there. We end up hiding up in my house until they are safe. I go off to find a present that I'd bought for them and planned to send to their fan mail. Then I woke up....

When I fell asleep again I was dreaming about being trapped in a speeding elevator, the doors where open but it was going too fast to get out and I was terrified (I have a small phobia about elevators) and the whole time I'm thinking about the night before (dream before this one) thinking that I was dreaming and that would be a shame cause I was going to die in the elevator. I managed to get out when the stop button finally worked and ended up in a car with my Mum who asks me if I had a good night with Shannen and Holly, telling me that I wasn't dreaming, I did go out with them.

Then I woke up.

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

My sleep

Postby thefifthsister » Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:24 pm

Yeah, I know what you mean Image

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister